Learn how to adopt the extreme early retirement lifestyle in under an hour!
Read on your PC, Mac, smartphone, tablet or Kindle device!
In Extreme Early Retirement: An Introduction and Guide to Financial Independence , you'll learn about the new wave of retirees and how people are able to retire when they’re still young. We’ll go over why you should consider early retirement, what to remember as you plan for an extreme early retirement, how to cut down on spending, and how to keep busy well into your early retirement.
Read on to learn about this popular new approach to living life fully. If you thought you needed to work well into your 60s in order to retire, you have to pick up a copy of this book today.
Here is a preview of what is inside this book:
- What is Extreme Early Retirement?
- 5 Reasons You Should Consider Extreme Early Retirement
- What Type of Person Should Adopt Extreme Early Retirement
- 7 Things You Must Remember Before Deciding to Plan for Extreme Early Retirement
- How to Determine How Much Money You Need for Extreme Early Retirement
- How to Calculate and Optimize Your IRA and 401K Plan
- Costs You Must Keep in Mind for Extreme Early Retirement
- How to Cut Down Spending: 5 Strategies
- How to Increase Your Savings Rate by 30%-50%
- How to Generate Passive Income Sources
- A Crash Course to Investing Through Indexing
- How to Become More of a Minimalist in 30 Days
- You Have Achieved Extreme Early Retirement, Now What?
- 9 Ways to Keep Busy in Retirement
An excerpt from the book:
Not everyone has the heart to adopt extreme early retirement plans because of the efforts needed to make your plans work and the time ., However, what most people fail to realize is that the time and effort you put into adopting your plans for extreme early retirement will eventually pay off at the end. Essentially, you are preparing yourself for a life of freedom.
To anyone unfamiliar with the subject matter, living a life in preparation for extreme early retirement can be viewed as a rather thrifty way of living. You must think of this philosophy or way of living as something temporary and in the distant future in which you can ultimately trade it for a permanent and better one. However, the question must still be asked, ‘What type of person should adopt extreme early retirement?’ It could be anyone; it could be a middle-class man working in a bank, the truck driver you just saw eating a cheeseburger at the diner, or it could be you. The one thing that matters most when it comes to adopting extreme early retirement plans is persistence.
Tags: retirement planning, retirement books, extreme retirement, early extreme retirement, extreme early retirement, where to retire, retirement 101, retirement for dummies, retirement planning guide, retirement planning for boomers