Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle New Album - Steps Shop now Shop Women's Shop Men's

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-25 of 43 posts in this discussion
Initial post: 28 Sep 2009, 21:43:12 BST
Ashley Davie says:
Anyone else figured out how to access the extras.

In reply to an earlier post on 30 Sep 2009, 16:47:49 BST
Ms. E. Howie says:
I can't find this out anywhere! I thought you would put the disc into your pc but that doesn't work either!
Desperate for advice too!

In reply to an earlier post on 1 Oct 2009, 15:20:14 BST
The extras just arent on the discs.
What they have done is taken the discs from the 2 Volumes of Season 2 (which themselves had no extras) already release and shoved them into one set without changing the disc content.

I would contact Warner Bros who make the DVDs to complain about there blatent false advertising but have been unable to find a contact adress for them.

Posted on 1 Oct 2009, 16:39:57 BST
Ashley Davie says:
Warner Home Video UK & Eire
Warner House,
98 Theobald's Road,
London,
WC1X 8WB, UK

020 7984 6400

Posted on 1 Oct 2009, 18:20:52 BST
Mary Nisbet says:
Bought this in Asda, same problem. I noticed when buying them at the cd/dvd counter the woman had a hellish time finding the discs, and they weren't even in a sealed box, she had to root around to look for them. Got home, put them in and a severe lack of the features. Looking at the discs, yeah they have just flung the discs from the seperate releases into these cases - they have "volume one" (discs 1-3) and "volume two" (discs 4-7) printed on them.

What a shambles.

In reply to an earlier post on 1 Oct 2009, 19:47:16 BST
The exact same thing for me, bought them from Asda, the first Asda I went into had the box but no disks and the second one had the full box on the shelf, I bought it, found no extras, tried to return it, got a replacement same thing happened again (no suprise to me) eventually got a full refund after ALOT of hassle.

Posted on 1 Oct 2009, 19:51:19 BST
Mary Nisbet says:
So i'll be in for some fun with them tomorrow then....

Posted on 1 Oct 2009, 22:09:22 BST
Mary Nisbet says:
The email address I used was info@warnerbrothers.com - the only one I could find.

Posted on 2 Oct 2009, 15:35:54 BST
Mary Nisbet says:
Folk who got it from HMV are saying the same thing....

Posted on 3 Oct 2009, 17:57:15 BST
exact same thing for me! got it on amazon but obviously its not their fault so i dont no what to do!

In reply to an earlier post on 3 Oct 2009, 19:27:11 BST
Megi Amitaga says:
Thank god I'm not the only one! I got my DVD and Im going crazy trying to figure out where the special features are!

Posted on 3 Oct 2009, 20:49:42 BST
Megi Amitaga says:
Does anybody think they will do something about this, I'm absolutely livid!
They need to release the version with the bonus features fast!

In reply to an earlier post on 4 Oct 2009, 21:15:59 BST
Last edited by the author on 4 Oct 2009, 21:16:30 BST
Ashley Davie says:
Mary Nisbet says:
The email address I used was info@warnerbrothers.com - the only one I could find.

Did you get a reply?

Posted on 5 Oct 2009, 17:53:34 BST
D. Rogers says:
I went to warnerbros.co.uk and sent an email to complain via the contact us link. That was only a couple of hours ago though. I've since had an automated message saying that thay will repond to my email within 3 days. I will keep you all posted.

Posted on 5 Oct 2009, 19:29:39 BST
Mary Nisbet says:
Didn't get a reply from the info address.

In reply to an earlier post on 5 Oct 2009, 22:20:26 BST
RMal1 says:
aye, i emailed that info address as well and i have heard nothing. not a happy bunny.

Posted on 8 Oct 2009, 00:40:09 BST
Mary Nisbet says:
There's at least one review (on Amazon.com) that says the special features are intact on the Region 1 release.... X_X

In reply to an earlier post on 8 Oct 2009, 08:44:24 BST
Megi Amitaga says:
Yeah apparently all the special features are on their discs, just not on ours. And I've noticed that the discs we have are totally different to what they should be, they should have pictures engraved instead they just have numbers. Don't know what to do about this annoying situation.

Posted on 12 Oct 2009, 10:07:42 BST
Mary Nisbet says:
I see Amazon's now only got used copies for sale - and I was in Asda yesterday, they've taken it off the shelves as well. Still no contact from Warner Bros though *rolleyes*...

Posted on 13 Oct 2009, 16:56:06 BST
Ashley Davie says:
Has anyone had a reply from Warner? I assume there going to re-release this now.

Posted on 13 Oct 2009, 22:31:33 BST
Megi Amitaga says:
Has anyone called the number Amazon left on the first page? Apparently if you call them they can send you the right discs.

Posted on 14 Oct 2009, 13:55:02 BST
Miss Austen says:
Does anyone have information on whether the replacement discs will be shipped to other countries in the EU as well, or just the UK?

Posted on 14 Oct 2009, 17:25:22 BST
Ashley Davie says:
This is a right joke, i've got to send my boxset back to warner first before they'll send another out.

Posted on 15 Oct 2009, 15:23:44 BST
i've just called the number the woman didn't seem to have clue but in the end she put me on hold and came back to say they would be sending out a replacement, unlike Smash she didn't ask me send mine back first. fingers crossed and i'll let you know when and if it arrives.

In reply to an earlier post on 15 Oct 2009, 22:59:47 BST
L. Kiss says:
Are they gonna send you a region 1 replacement? because I assume they dont have a region 2 copy.
‹ Previous 1 2 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  17
Total posts:  43
Initial post:  28 Sep 2009
Latest post:  22 Jul 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 1 customer

This discussion is about