on 30 December 2016
I tried this product for the first time recently and frankly was a little concerned re quality versus price.
I only fry in coconut oil and find it holds it own in fairly high temperatures. It also makes healthy pastry items too as I have always been concerned using animal fats with all the hype, much of it misleading re cholesterol. What customers will want to know is it as good as other brands costing a lot more money. In my honest opinion YES and better than or just as good as other stated "Extra Virgin"
You have gained a regular buyer of your product as long as the quality is maintained, which I'm sure it will be in your Company's interest to do so.
Having read all your reviews after purchase I was concerned with the huge variance in opinions this product created, it felt like we were talking about two completely different products. Obviously something is amiss here but I can only write my truth from my experience with your product and on that basis alone will have no concerns purchasing again.
2 people found this helpful
on 19 January 2016
I use this for removing heavy make up. Just warm it in your hands to liquify it, massage onto your face, and it is the quickest and best cleaner for getting all make up off, even waterproof mascara. It literally melts off your face. It's 100% natural and a million times better and cheaper than using those chemical infused 'face wipes'. I put mine in mini casserol dish in the bathroom. Don't forget to keep it out of the sun and as cool as possibly. Also only use clean hands to get it out, as otherwise as my sister found out (because it is a food product) it can go mouldy. II have finished my first tub successfully and onto my second. It is a miracle oil. Even if you have oily skin, use this stuff because if won't make your skin more oily, I promise! I take mine off with damp cotton wool.

It has so many uses, google it for the full range. Everyone needs coconut oil in their life, for something!
on 2 May 2017
So I bought this as a stocking filler for the missus, needless to say as a bloke I didn't really have a clue what it does and why it just looked like something she would buy. Anyway she hated it.

We did however find out that you can use this to cook with as it is cold-pressed, unrefined and unbleached. It tastes pretty good and I would recommend it for anyone who isn't sure about a gift, as worse case scenario you can just eat it instead.
2 people found this helpful
on 9 July 2015
I used this initially as a hair conditioner.
I put it on quite liberally and left it soaking for a couple of hours before washing off.
It left my hair lovely, soft and shiny.
I then randomly used it on my beloved leather bag, to feed it which worked beautifully.
Now, my husband uses it on his beard, to keep it from frizzing out and for the skin underneath.
Despite having spent a fortune on special beard oils, this is by far his favourite.
I haven't tried cooking with it, but have read many reviews from people who do.
I am beginning to think that the uses for this are only limited by your imagination.
I have had this for months already and have still only used a tiny amount of it.
on 20 February 2017
Great product. I've never used this form of cocunut oil before. The weather was cold so the item had set solid. But this is obviously to be expected. So a little scoop or teaspoon and a bit of heat and it soon emulsified ready for use. Smells lovely and very moisturising. Very oily obviously so watch your clothing and furniture. Bought this to moisturise my sons skin. Great product. I haven't used it for cooking just bought to use as a moisturiser and for this it works briliiantly.
on 15 June 2014
My hair is so frizzy I needed to do something about it that wasn't just a quick fix and after extensive research on the internet I found out that coconut oil is best for my problem, I started to use it as directed I even leave it on for a whole day sometimes just on the ends of my hair, when washing it out it sometimes take a couple of tries but once I let it dry my hair comes out smooth, feeling really soft and frizz free :)

I've also been smothering my face in it once a week as it can be used as a moisturiser.

Overall happy with my purchase and I have already recommended it to my friends and family.
One person found this helpful
on 30 December 2016
It's a really good product! I was looking for some light hair treatment since my hair is very frizzy, dry and thin. After repeatedly using it for 2 weeks every time I washed, I can definitely say that my hair feels softer and healthier. If you're looking for good results with hair, definitely lather your hair in the oil an hour prior to washing and leave it in with hair wrapped in a towel so it can soak. After washing it out, there's no residue or greasy feel to the hair. The tub is very large and filled with product, so it'll last you a long time depending on whether you have a little/lots of hair, or want to use it on skin, etc. The only reason I gave it one star less is because of the smell which I wasn't too in love with, however when I washed the product out of my hair it did not leave any strong scent behind. It was also solid when it arrived due to cool temperature, which meant having to heat it up whenever I used it and therefore using the product frequently can be time consuming.
on 9 June 2016
Having been advised by a friend to try extra virgin coconut oil for my very dry skin & to condition my scalp I searched to find the product I needed. I'm very pleased with my purchase of Nourish'd from The Body Source It has been the ideal product just a small amount warmed between hands and rubbed gently onto skin softens & nourishes and leaves a very delicate fragrance. If it works as well on my scalp and hair I will be delighted. I would recommend this product without hesitation & the price is very favourable compared to many on the market too.
on 16 November 2015
Having had psoriasis for years I have found that using coconut oil helps hydrate my skin and helps stopping irritation through the day,and having used a variety of other coconut oils that have been expensive, and some being scented what has lead to irritation on my skin...
Having now sourced out nourishd on amazon and having used it daily I think I have finally found real coconut oil at a more than reasonable price and more importantly one that actually works with helping with my skin condition..
on 8 July 2015
Great value for money. I mainly use coconut oil for cooking as it has great health benefits and is more stable at high cooking temperatures, however, I have also found it's brilliant as a moisturiser and helps speed up the healing time of small cuts I noticed when using up extra oil from the spoon to scoop out into the cooking pot. This brand has virtually no odour, and feels lovely and rich. And it lasts for ages! When mine runs out I'll be back for more.