on 28 March 2013
Cable is of good quality, works great with my Kindle Fire, the extra length means I can recharge as I use the Kindle without difficulty and the item arrived within 2 days of my order. To summarise; I am very pleased with the service, quality of product and price.
on 28 March 2013
Actually requred for mobil phone charger as most blackberry samsung lg and htc devices use micro usb now and doubles as a decent data lead only negative is my cats love it
on 12 March 2013
It does what it says on the tin, very good quality for the price. I used this cable to charge my Nexus 7, works very well, with no problems. Good value for money.
on 5 April 2013
Needing a charge cable from my mains socket adapter to my kindle for when I draining the power this is ideal. Fits snug in the sockets and charges fine. Fast delivery and perfect for those power hungry apps.
on 6 April 2013
My son can now charge his kindle fire without driving me mad by having to sit in some redicoulous places to do so as the original lead wasn't long enough.
on 5 April 2013
Much faster than my old charger - still takes a few hours to charge my Kindle Fire HD, but the old one took all night. Price was reasonable, and product arrived quickly, so I'm pleased with it.
on 14 February 2013
product arrived on time, well packed and undamaged. to date, works efficiently with the charger and seems to be value for money spent.
on 28 March 2013
I ordered the lead when I lost my Kindle Charger, typically I found the charger about 10 minutes later, but the lead is still handy; its a great length meaning I can read whilst it is on charge!
on 14 October 2013
It works but the resistance over the length from the charger causes it to charge veeery slowly. If you are more concerned that you can read while you are charging then this is good but it actually only maintains the existing charge if the kindle is on and takes about 10 hours to charge from 15% to 100% when the Kindle is off.

I have tried charging using a short lead and can now say that the Kindle charges much faster.
on 29 August 2013
Ordered cable but when I received it didn't work. Supplier very good and sent a replacement very promptly but unfortunately after just a few weeks this has also stopped working.
I couldn't be bothered to contact supplier again so just binned it.
please beware