on 30 January 2015
This power pack works, it extends the battery life of my phones and has a nice visual indicator of how much charge it contains, both while in use and when charging. It does take a while to charge up each time. Also has a little torch that switches on and off by double clicking the single button.
EDIT: after a few months it stopped working.
on 25 May 2016
Given this item charges less than 1% an hour and seems to use more power than it gives, I posted a negative review on this page saying it was not fit for purpose. I've since been offered a full refund and to keep the item if I change my review to positive! I would recommend NOT buying this product and to NOT trust reviews on this seller
on 3 June 2016
Bought this for a 12 month old tablet which was constantly running out of power within 30 minutes, useless ! Now I get over 4 hours on one full charge, revitalised my tablet and friends have asked where I purchased it as they want one as well.
on 25 November 2014
Product was allot bigger than I thought it would be. However this makes it nice & sturdy & unlikely to break easily. I have only used it once so far to charge my phone. Took longer than a normal adapter charge but still worked :)
on 21 September 2014
Good price and a good quality. I carry this incase I need to recharge my Mobile Phone, or the wife's or the kid's phones.
The torch is good to have but don't expect to much powr, it is just an extra.
on 5 January 2014
This is exactly what he needed as he's regularly caught out with no battery on phone. He said a full charge on his Samsung Galaxy 4 only used 1/4 of the juice from this backup.
on 30 April 2014
Good product and delivered on time, I recommend this product to iphone 5 users who need a bit of help charging without a close power supply.
on 29 May 2014
a good size, comes in a nice pouch that's small enough to fit in a handbag and is lightweight. holds charge well - very pleased!
on 7 September 2014
Does what it says on the box ! Charged 2 I phones and an iPad fairly quickly on its first full charging !
on 30 August 2014
fast post handy item to have when out and about very happy with this battery pack top seller thankyou

See one answered question