Exploring Microsoft Office Xp Professional: v. 2 Spiral-bound – 22 Aug 2001
There is a newer edition of this item:
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
From the Back Cover
The most complete coverage of the Office XP curriculum available, so you can go beyond the basics, and get certified!
When learning how to use Office XP just isn't enough... Exploring Office XP by Grauer and Barber teaches you when and why to perform tasks in XP!
Grauer and Barber's text is a superior Office XP reference tool for you to use in class, on personal projects, or on the job!
- Hands-on exercises in each chapter! Step-by-step, in chapter reviews of the topics covered!
- New integrated exercises! Practice using multiple applications together!
- In-text boxes! Get tips on pitfalls and shortcuts to make using Office XP easier!
• Your on-line resource to Explore Microsoft® Office XP
• Use the interactive study guide
• Use the student data files
• Use the on-line exercises
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Management > Management Skills > Communication & Presentation
- Books > Computing & Internet > Microsoft Windows > Applications > Excel
- Books > Computing & Internet > Microsoft Windows > Applications > Office
- Books > Computing & Internet > Software & Graphics > Business & Home Office > Office Suites