- Paperback: 144 pages
- Publisher: J.A.Allen & Co Ltd (1 Sept. 1999)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0851316069
- ISBN-13: 978-0851316062
- Product Dimensions: 15.2 x 1 x 22.9 cm
- Average Customer Review: 4.5 out of 5 stars See all reviews (2 customer reviews)
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 1,173,678 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Exploring Dressage Techniques Paperback – 1 Sep 1999
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
About the Author
Paul Belasik is a graduate of Cornell University. His articles on horses and horsemanship have appeared in many equestrian publications in the United States. He lives in Pennsylvania, where he runs a small training stable. His first book, "Riding Towards the Light", was published by J. A. Allen in 1990.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
I loved this book, it was a great read as well as being very informative. I learned a great deal from this book and look forward to putting it into practice. I am now going to read more books by Paul Belasik.
Great Work - Thanks