- Prime Student members get 10% off Books. Enter code STUDENT10 at checkout. Enter code STUDENT10 at checkout. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
Find Your Way Home--Bestselling Sat NavsPlan ahead and avoid traffic jams with one of our bestselling sat navs from top brands including TomTom and Garmin. We also stock a great range of up-to-date and fully-routable maps for your device, including popular destinations such as France, Portugal, North America and Scotland.
- Also check our best rated Travel Book reviews
- Explore our full range of clothing and equipment for any sport or activity in the Sports & Outdoors Store.
- Find your favourite sports, fitness and outdoor brands for less in the Sports & Outdoors Outlet.
Ordnance Survey Explorer OL21 South Pennines Map With Digital Version
|Price:||£7.99 FREE UK Delivery on book orders dispatched by Amazon over £10.|
|You Save:||£1.00 (11%)|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Special offers and product promotions
The essential map for outdoor activities in the South Pennines. The OS Explorer Map is the Ordnance Survey's most detailed folding map and is recommended for anyone enjoying outdoor activities including walking, horse riding and off-road cycling. This map now comes with a digital version which you can download to your smartphone or tablet.Providing complete GB coverage, the OS Explorer map series details information essential in the great outdoors, including youth hostels, pubs and visitor information. Rights of way, fences, permissive paths and bridleways are clearly shown, ensuring you have the best information to get the most out of your time in the countryside.FeaturesPennine WayPennine BridlewayCalderdale WayColne Valley Circular WalkPendle WayRibble WayRossendale WayIrwell Sculpture TrailBronte WayWorth Way (West Yorkshire)Kirklees WayOldham WayStandedge TrailCrompton CircuitHaworth to Hebden Bridge WalkStation to Station WalkBurnley WayTodmorden Centenary WayTame Valley WayRochdale WayWeighver's WayMillennium WayPennine Way (National Trail)E2 (European Long Distance Route)Pennine Bridleway (National Trail)BurnleyHalifaxKeighleySkiptonNorth Yorkshire LancashireWest YorkshireGreater Manchester1:25 000 scale (4 cm to 1 km - 2.5 inches to 1 mile)This map comes with a digital version which you can download to your smartphone or tablet.Go to OS.uk/redeem for more details (terms and conditions apply).Scratch off the panel on the inside cover of the map to reveal a code, you are then just three easy steps away from downloading your digital map.If the scratch panel has already been scratched off or if you have any problems downloading your map, please call the OS Customer Service Centre on 03456 050505.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The mobile downloads are useful and can be read clearly on my Android phone. However, I’m disappointed in the way the mobile downloads work. This accounts for the low rating I’ve given. I hope this note will alert others and OS to the problems so they can sort them out.
Some problems I’ve had:
- For two maps the download would not work. The “download” button did not show up. I had to ring the help line. On one occasion, my account had to be reset and I had to log off and re-log on.
- However, When you re-log on you find ALL the maps you’ve downloaded have been deleted and you have to reload ALL the maps you have on your mobile. This is a real nuisance as currently I have 1.2 gig of maps and this takes about 40 minutes for the to download over wifi AT BEST. MAKE SURE YOU DON’T DOWNLOAD THEM OVER THE 3G NETWORK AS YOU COULD USE UP A LOT OF YOUR CONTRACT!
- One such download took around 10 hours to complete. There was no problem with my Wifi at the time so I think the problem was at their end.
TIP: if the “download” button does not appear after you’ve gone through the redeem process, rather than doing what they tell you to do: try pressing “delete” for the map in question. (even though there is nothing to delete) this sometime returns the map onto the list with the “download” button showing up. The download then works. This is much better and quicker than logging off and does not involve removing or re-loading any maps.
- The people on the helpline try to be helpful but they sometimes want you to send on the details via e-mail rather than sorting out the problems there and then.
- They don’t always ring back when they say they will.
- They are not good at understanding the problem or resolving it. They seem to think all the problems are at your end and are in denial about the problems at their end.
- The way you move from one map to another, is clumsy involving unnecessary navigation through menus. This is particularly irritating if you are having problems with the downloads. (This is not a problem where the maps are adjacent and are properly downloaded)
It would be useful if the maps allowed rotation so they can be seen in landscape mode.
The idea is a good idea but I’m not sure that OS understand there are issues that need to be resolved.
Most recent customer reviews