Find Your Way Home--Bestselling Sat NavsPlan ahead and avoid traffic jams with one of our bestselling sat navs from top brands including TomTom and Garmin. We also stock a great range of up-to-date and fully-routable maps for your device, including popular destinations such as France, Portugal, North America and Scotland.
Explore Mount Kilimanjaro: Marangu, Machame, Lemosho and Rongai (Rucksack Readers) Paperback – 21 Mar 2013
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
We had the Cicerone and the Stedman book for all the info needed. Yet our group used this book every day for reference and info. It was easy to read, durable and had all the info we needed for the Machame route. Particularly useful were the graphics and the description of the tour stages. Recommendable! --Online review at Amazon.co.uk
An ingenious, full color, water resistant guide to trekking Africa's highest mountain with a focus on exploring the habitats, landscapes and camps en route to Uhuru. The author, a dedicated walker, includes detailed information on preparing for the trip, and a camp-to-camp overview of the ... routes as well as an overview of climbing neighboring Mt. Meru. --www.longitudebooks.com
Colourful, concise and comprehensive: this is the guidebook that I took up Kili with me. --Sir Chris Bonington
About the Author
Jacquetta Megarry climbed Kili four times between 1999 and 2008, by Marangu, Machame, Rongai and Lemosho routes. She has trekked at altitude also in Nepal, Peru and Morocco, and has taken part in medical research on how altitude affects climbers. She devised the Rucksack Reader format to suit the needs of long-distance walkers, and has also published a series of Rucksack Pocket Summits for those who wish to climb the Seven Summits.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Fitness & Exercise > Walking
- Books > Sports, Hobbies & Games > Climbing & Mountaineering
- Books > Sports, Hobbies & Games > Fishing, Birdwatching & Other Outdoor Pursuits > Active Pursuits > Walking, Hiking & Trekking
- Books > Travel & Holiday > Atlases & Maps > Special Interests > Walking and Hiking
- Books > Travel & Holiday > Countries & Regions > Africa > East Africa
- Books > Travel & Holiday > Speciality Travel > Adventure