- Paperback: 200 pages
- Publisher: I/O Press (27 July 2016)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1871962447
- ISBN-13: 978-1871962444
- Product Dimensions: 19 x 1.2 x 23.5 cm
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 1,738,671 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Explore Intel Edison Paperback – 27 Jul 2016
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
About the Author
Harry Fairhead has been working with microprocessors, and electronics in general, for many years. This is his first book since the best selling The 386/486 Personal Computer: A Power User's Guide. Harry is Editor of IoT-Programmer.com and a regular contributor to I-Programmer.info, where he covers all aspects of hardware.
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com