- Paperback: 96 pages
- Publisher: Free Press; Reprint edition (31 July 2008)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0684838281
- ISBN-13: 978-0684838281
- Product Dimensions: 10.6 x 0.8 x 17.8 cm
- Average Customer Review: 4.2 out of 5 stars See all reviews (13 customer reviews)
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 38,758 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Experience And Education (Kappa Delta Pi Lecture) Paperback – 31 Jul 2008
|New from||Used from|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
"No one has done more to keep alive the fundamental ideals of liberal civilization." -- Morris R. Cohen
About the Author
John Dewey, philosopher and social critic, was the author of more than twenty books. He was a professor at Columbia University and a writer for The New Republic. He died in 1952.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Condition of the book was great but the book itself was not what I was expecting.Published on 13 Jan. 2015 by Claire
Dewey and other philosophers are, were and still are the root cause of the collapse of Western education, inEnglish-speaking countries. Read morePublished on 9 Mar. 2013 by Mrs. M. Mcnee
I am studying at college and have found the book by John Dewey extremely useful. Even though he is dead and wrote the book in the 30's it is still relevant today. Read morePublished on 5 Jun. 2012 by Red