- Paperback: 172 pages
- Publisher: Buddhist Publishing Group (1 Nov. 1992)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0946672261
- ISBN-13: 978-0946672264
- Product Dimensions: 14 x 1.1 x 21.6 cm
- Average Customer Review: 4.7 out of 5 stars See all reviews (3 customer reviews)
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 705,796 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Experience Beyond Thinking: A Practical Guide to Buddhist Meditation Paperback – 1 Nov 1992
|New from||Used from|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Customers who bought this item also bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
About the Author
Diana St Ruth has been a practising Buddhist since the early 1960s. She lived in a Buddhist Community in Devon from 1989-1993 and is the editor of Buddhism Now. She is also the author of several books on Buddhism.
Top Customer Reviews
I haven't given 5 stars however, due to her claiming as fact some things that cannot be verified; I also found some of the content to be contentious. After having said that, it's good that she is willing to be true to herself and give her honest opinions.
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta) (May include reviews from Early Reviewer Rewards Program)
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Mind, Body & Spirit > Thought & Practice > Disciplines & Techniques
- Books > Mind, Body & Spirit > Thought & Practice > New Age
- Books > Religion & Spirituality > Buddhism
- Books > Religion & Spirituality > Christianity > Worship & Devotion > Meditations
- Books > Religion & Spirituality > New Age