Other Sellers on Amazon
+ £3.99 delivery
+ FREE delivery
+ FREE delivery
Exped Downmat Lite 5M
|Price:||£75.47 FREE delivery.|
- includes MiniPump for quick 2 minute inflation.
- Insulation and comfort with 650 fill power duck down tested according to IDFB standards.
- comfortable dual purpose flat-valve with one-way flat for inflation and deflation.
- cradle design: raised perimeter baffles prevent sliding off the mat.
- 100 Percent quality control: every single mat goes through multiple tests.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
This super comfortable sleeping mat from Exped has all the benefits that come from using down: light in weight, highly compressible and highly insulating. A great option for camping and backpacking trips where you're expecting a chill. FeaturesLightweight down sleeping matTemperature: -12 ?CR-Value: 4.10Length: 183 cmWidth: 52 cmThickness: 5.00 cmWeight Mat: 645 gWeight Packsack: 17 gWeight Pump: 45 gPacked height: 26 cmPacked diameter: 13 cmManufacturer's Warranty: 5 yearsTop material: 75 D Polyester, TPU Polyether Film Laminate, hydrolysis resistantBottom: 75 D Polyester, TPU Polyether Film Laminate, hydrolysis resistantFill: 650 fill power duck downFill Weight: 80g
Customers who bought this item also bought
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
- Right away I ruled out the neoair xlite. Yes it is very light and packs away small, but it is very narrow, and it does sound like you're lying on a crisp packet. Plus it seems really thin and that would worry me.
- The synmat 7 and UL version were insanely comfortable (as is the UL 9), but the non UL version packed away too big for my liking and weighed too much, and whilst the UL 7 does pack down really small, you need to buy a separate pump which costs extra, and it's R rating is slightly lower than the others.
So finally I decided on the Downmat Lite 5. It isn't as comfortable as the 7 or 9 depth mats, but is still very nice, definitely an upgrade from my old thermarest. It packs down to a similar size as the UL 7, is light, takes roughly 1 min to inflate with the included pump (I timed it just to see) and the moment you lie on it you can feel the warmth radiating back. Deflation isn't super quick, but it only takes a few minutes and isn't much of an issue for me.
I think it's great and am converted.
Would you like to see more reviews about this item?
Most recent customer reviews