Learn more Shop now Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Worried Blues Fitbit

Customer reviews

Size: 100 Watt|Change

on 26 April 2017
Got this for my school pet tortoise vivarium. Arrived very quickly as I'm a Prime Member. Fitted perfectly & Lightning the tortoise is a very happy boy. Update have just had to order yet another of these bulbs so it's only lasted 4 months which I don't think is very long.
on 14 March 2017
Sorry to say after using these lamps for a period of time I have just purchased two more. As soon as I switched the lamp on it blew quickly followed by the second lamp. I have subsequently tested out the lamp with another bulb and this has worked fine.
on 23 May 2017
Gets nice and hot but it didn't last a month before the filament went. This is the third Exo Terra one I've had and none of them have lasted.
Cheap £4.99 ones that PetsAtHome used to sell lasted longer, not much but definitely better than a month.

Not sellers issue, just a common fault with these bulbs.

Won't be purchasing again sadly.
on 22 March 2017
Very disappointed as I have been using these bulbs for years and never had a problem. A couple of hours after fitting the first one it blew so I replaced with the other one as I bought two together and within a day this also blew. I now have a very sad terrapin that is sat waiting for yet again another bulb from a different company to arrive. I have tested the light fitting and works fine with normal household bulbs.
on 3 March 2013
I have had this bulb for a little over 2 weeks and it has already blown. I have been using these bulbs for over a year with them lasting 2-3 months. After this 2 week bulb I am going to try the 100W variant to see if it lasts any longer.
on 11 July 2017
Lasted less than 2 months of 9hours a day.
Good bulb and decent heat output but shocking how long it lasted, it's not like it gets shook or anything, it stays above the turtle basking area and come on and off doesn't even get touched. Disappointed
on 10 July 2017
This bulb blew after 2 days of receiving it. I have a safety circuit breaker and only have it on for 8 hours at a time. My last bulb lasted for months and I'm very annoyed at the expense and inconvenience of having to replace this one again so soon, and for my pet to have to go unheated for a period of time.
on 11 December 2016
Only lasted 2 months not impressed. Just buying spot lights from pound light now. Does the same thing
on 28 March 2017
This light lasted all of two months. Not very durable.
on 18 July 2017