- Paperback: 226 pages
- Publisher: Permuted Press (10 Feb. 2015)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1618684558
- ISBN-13: 978-1618684554
- Product Dimensions: 15.2 x 1.3 x 22.9 cm
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 3,739,125 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Exit Zero Paperback – 10 Feb 2015
|New from||Used from|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
Because these zombies don't play.
How do you kill them? Excellent question. I'll give you infinite guesses, but you'll probably never get the chance to try more than one. Go ahead and hide behind your Ptolemaic system of rules and science that you've "figured out" about the zombie apocalypse. See how far they get you in Neil Cohen's world (hint: about page three).
So who holds the banner for humanity? Who can honorably restore righteousness to earth in all this madness? Nobody can. The superagonists of Exit Zero don't think in terms of honor, righteousness or humanity. If you want any of that crap you'll be better off with the zombies.
Get ready for the real Bad Meets Evil. Good luck trying to figure out which is which.