- Visit the Foot Care Store for our range of athlete's foot and fungal nail treatments, electric pedi skin removers, foot soaks and more.
2 Pairs Exfoliating Foot Mask, Peeling Off Callus and Dead Skin, Baby Your Feet Smooth and Moisture
|Sale:||£11.59 & FREE UK Delivery on orders dispatched by Amazon over £20. Delivery Details|
|You Save:||£8.40 (42%)|
Fulfilment by Amazon (FBA) is a service Amazon offers sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's warehouses, and Amazon directly does the picking, packing, shipping and customer service on these items. Something Amazon hopes you'll especially enjoy: FBA items are eligible for and for Amazon Prime just as if they were Amazon items.
If you're a seller, you can increase your sales significantly by using Fulfilment by Amazon. We invite you to learn more about this programme .
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- 👍Give You the Baby Soft Foot. Contains all natural ingredients and powerful lactic acid that can peel off calluses and dead skin exfoliating naturally and painlessly. Leave your feet smoothing and moisturizing.
- 👍Definitely Worthy Purchase. Package Included: 2 PAIRS OF FOOT MASK. You can share with your family and also can keep it for a future treatment.
- 👍Easy to Apply, Absolutely Safe. Just follow the simple steps to apply this mask, you can also wear your socks outside the mask for a better absorbing.
- 👍Attention for a Better Result! Before you apply the mask, using the warm water to soak your feet. After 48 hours applying, you can soak your feet with warm water and do the same thing in the following days.
- 👍100% Guarantee - We offer a 100% money back guarantee. Please contact us if you are experiencing any problems.
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Legal DisclaimerUnless expressly indicated in the product description, Amazon.co.uk is not the manufacturer of the products sold on our website. While we work to ensure that product information on our website is correct, manufacturers may alter their product information. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than shown on our website. If you have any specific product queries, please contact the manufacturer. This notice does not affect your legal rights. For medicinal products, content on our website is not intended to be used to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition or to substitute advice given by medical practitioners, pharmacists or other licensed health care professionals. You should contact your health care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. You should always read the labels, warnings and instructions provided with the product before using or consuming it and not solely rely on the information presented on our website.
Elobara foot peel mask can used for crustaceous and callous feet, making the dead skin exfoliate naturally. At the same time, it helps with deep cleaning, disinfection and deodorization. Pure natural plant extracts also have the effect of moisturizing, repairing and nursing your feet skin. Elobara foot peel mask brings you the baby feet in a very simple way. Enjoy the time and no more worries.
Elobara Foot Peel Mask preserves the essence of botanical extracts, adds protease, softens the stratum corneum of the foot, gently cleanses, and nourishes the foot skin. Added lavender extract, aromatic fragrance, moisturizes the foot skin, leaving the skin soft, delicate and smooth.
How to Use:
1. Clean and dry the feet.
2. Take out the foot mask and cut it along the dotted line as indicated. Put your foot into the mask and seal the opening with the sticker.
3. Wear the mask for 60 minutes to allow liquid and nutrients to be absorbed into the skin.
4. Remove the mask and wash your feet with pure water.
5. The dead skin cells will begin to peel in 3-7 days.
6. Allow dead skin to peel off naturally. Do not forcibly remove the dead skin as it may cause damage to the skin.
7. Finally your feet will become soft and smooth, just like the baby feet.
1. For external use only.
2. Do not use this product if you are pregnant or nursing.
3. Do not apply to wounds or damaged skin.
4. If skin feel irritation, please stop using the product.
5. Keep out of reach of children.
6. Please store it in a cool place.7. If your skin type is dry, we suggested that you can soak your feet with warm water everyday, which would be make your feet feel better and quicken the peeling process
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Does it work?
I used the 55 during the day and the 100 at nights. Mosquitoes tend to attack when you are not moving.
I slept under a fan but the repellent was strong enough to fend the little bugs. It smells similar to other insect repellents but nothing overpowering.
Is it harmful?
I had to carefully apply the solution before sunscreen every morning, avoiding the areas when I had bail polish- it is potent enough to melt the colour.
Generally, I would dab onto my hands and pat onto the skin rather than lather. For short periods, this usage is considered safe (3/4 weeks).
This solution will keep mosquitoes at bay. I did not get bitten once. Just apply every day and evening without fail.
Happy holidays fellow travellers. Hope that this review helps.
Sadly the African mosquitos were like immune to it! My boyfriend and I got bitten so much on our first night in the wetlands of Botswana, it was unbelievable. Luckily we had a bottle of jungle trek which worked 100% for the rest of our trip. The bites we received in Botswana were itchy for days though which was really annoying.
With all the great reviews, this product must work in some places... my advice is to TAKE TWO DIFFERENT BRANDS away with you with different ingredients. I think different mosquitos in different places must dislike different repellents more than others. I'm going to Sri Lanka next week and will be taking both brands with me - willing to give it another chance!
We've not had one!!!!
There is a bad point though (and it's not the smell)... this stuff is greasy! It's like spraying on WD40... and it stays greasy until it's totally dry (which takes hours). That's ok, but if you're off out for the evening, it does stain shorts and shirts...
Maybe I was sloshing too much on? I don't know... and it does wash out of clothes, so it's not the end of the world... just niggled me when I popped on a brand new pairs of shorts and they looked like I'd cleaned the car in them!
However, we bought it to not get bitten... and for that it works 100%
Non-deet-based alternatives do not work at all. Lower concentrations of deet are surprisingly worse. Some areas such as Latin America host this weird opinion that high concentrations of deet are somehow bad for you. This is not true, and moreover the penetration through the skin of 100% deet is actually less than when it is dilute.
On the downside, mosquitoes are already partly immune to deet in some areas, and it will only get worse if more people use it. So let your friends carry on with their Avon skin-soft and homeopathic placeboes.
Most recent customer reviews