on 16 July 2009
I really like this show and so does my partner and believe me she`s very hard to please when it comes to tv shows or movies. We watched it in one sitting I will be watching it all again soon.

I've read comments on other websites saying it's better than the L Word or it's not as good. In my opinion you can`t compare it. There are only 6 episode about 20 or so minutes long if they keep to that amount the show will stay fresh and funny.

I highly recommend it and can`t wait for season 2 it can only get better and better.

Come on girls get behind this show it`s what we need.
on 21 April 2010
I've read about 'Exes and Ohs' on several sites and was particularly interested to see the performances from Megan Cavanagh and Heather Matarazzo (having loved the former in 'A League of Their Own' and the latter in 'The Princess Diaries' and 'Welcome to the Dollhouse'). I wasn't too sure what to expect.

I wasn't disappointed with what I got but neither was I particularly impressed. The style of the programme was very nineties. In fact the style in the show looked very nineties too - I'm sure I saw denim shirts! The whole thing just felt a bit like a TV version of the dreaded 'Bar Girls' but not quite so racy.

There aren't many episodes and they are all quite short. The storylines aren't really very gripping as there is barely enough time to tell a story and I felt a lack of resolution in any of them too. There had better be a series two so that things can be resolved.
on 17 April 2010
The episodes seem quite short and it gets to the end of the series and you feel like you have only watched the first episode. I would like to see more of this series but I am not sure they will ever make a second series.
on 11 June 2010
I really enjoyed the series and look forward to next series. So hurry up. You can not compare this to the L word or Queer as Folk. It is good and enjoyable.
on 6 November 2009
Watched the whole series in one sitting. Its funny, fresh and addictive. Waiting impatiently for series 2
on 24 May 2009
love this series i hope there will be more alot like the "l word" but more funny.