Executive Function in the Classroom: Practical Strategies for Improving Performance and Enhancing Skills for All Students Paperback – 30 Jul 2010
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Enter your mobile number below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
"Kaufman demonstrates elegantly how the applications of [executive function] research can improve the educational well-being of children who are having difficulty in educational settingsa Takes the sometimes vague and abstract concept of EF and provides practical strategies and solutions." "
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
A must read for the 21st century educator!
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Education Studies & Teaching > Education Management & Organisation > Strategies & Policy
- Books > Education Studies & Teaching > School Education & Teaching > Child & Developmental Psychology
- Books > Education Studies & Teaching > School Education & Teaching > Classroom Management
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Psychology & Psychiatry > Applied Psychology
- Books > Science & Nature > Education
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Education Studies