Shop now Shop now Shop now See more Shop all Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More Learn more Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Paperwhite Discover more Shop now
Customer Discussions > Grand Theft Auto IV (PS3) forum

Excuse me, but where the hell is the PS3 GTA 4 bundle?

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-6 of 6 posts in this discussion
Initial post: 19 Apr 2008 11:28:01 BDT
Last edited by the author on 19 Apr 2008 11:28:39 BDT
jromeo21uk says:
It's confirmed for release in the UK but Amazon haven't put it up for sale yet.

Play.com has already beaten them to it.

http://www.play.com/Games/PlayStation3/4-/5440007/Sony-Playstation-3-PS3-Console-with-40GB-HDD-+-Grand-Theft-Auto-IV/Product.html#

Anybody got a clue when Amazon might do it? If they're gonna take forever I'll be popping down HMV Oxford Circus on the 29th instead of spending my dosh with Amazon.

Oh, and another thing. Why do the Americans have the Dual Shock 3 while we still don't have any confirmed release date for it here in the UK?

In reply to an earlier post on 19 Apr 2008 13:20:17 BDT
Fenix Rising says:
Dude...don't get your knickers in a twist. You can order a brand spanking new PS3 sixaxis rumble controller from www.movietyme.com if the UK won't provide then this US site will gladly oblige. Got mine and its a vibration sensation.

In reply to an earlier post on 19 Apr 2008 13:21:16 BDT
Tray Robbins says:
It's released 7 days after GTA4 comes out, so i'm guessing they are waiting for the release of the game before they start taking preorders for the bundle

In reply to an earlier post on 19 Apr 2008 14:25:28 BDT
M. Bull says:
In regards to your dual shock 3 comment.
I think everyone knows, including you that the UK gets shafted for like everything including release dates, this is why quite a few people resort to importing.
And then these big games companys wonder why sales aren't as high lol.

In reply to an earlier post on 19 Apr 2008 15:53:26 BDT
jromeo21uk says:
Already bought one several days ago through eBay. It's just that it's annoying that we have to wait longer than the rest of the world while we have to go with Imports.

In reply to an earlier post on 19 Apr 2008 15:53:34 BDT
so true ...so true :( lol
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  5
Total posts:  6
Initial post:  19 Apr 2008
Latest post:  19 Apr 2008

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
Grand Theft Auto IV (PS3)
Grand Theft Auto IV (PS3) by Rockstar (PlayStation 3)
4.2 out of 5 stars (385)