Exchange Server 5.5 Administrator's Companion (Administrative Companion) Paperback – 1 Sep 1999
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
A book/CD-ROM package providing information on planning, installing, and administering Microsoft's messaging and collaboration platform. Coverage includes system specifics, installation and upgrades, deploying clients, administration, optimizing message flow, creating applications, and troubleshooti
Top Customer Reviews
This is a very good reference book, but you are likely to need something else if you have not worked with mail systems before.
What is missing is examples of actual configurations that you might meet in the real world. This book will not help if you want to setup a multi-site multi-server mail system.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Management > Management Skills > Communication & Presentation
- Books > Computing & Internet > Hardware
- Books > Computing & Internet > Microsoft Windows > Applications
- Books > Computing & Internet > Networking & Security > Network Topics
- Books > Computing & Internet > Web Development > Web-server Software > Microsoft
- Books > Reference > Consumer Guides