- Also check our best rated Grill reviews
Excelvan Portable 1600W Electric Indoor Grill Indoor and Outdoor BBQ Barbecue Grill with 5 Temperature Settings, Smokeless, Non-stick, Easy to Clean(Orange)
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- 1400-1600W power operated, equipped with five-settings temperature controller to adjust the proper temperature according to your personal diet custom or different food. 10-minute short preheat time ensures even cooked food
- Large grilling surface lets you make over 15 servings for large groups of people. Special grill plate design, which is made up of 2/3 ribbed griddle and 1/3 flat hot plate. Two kinds of grill plate, ideal for multiple choice food, extremely convenient and versatile
- Die-casting aluminum non-stick cooking surface, little oil is required. Sloping drainage holes draw fat or grease away from food to collect in removable tray. Easy to clean and healthier BBQ
- Suitable for indoor and outdoor use, the grill can be placed either directly on a tabletop or S type trolley as you prefer. S type trolley frame with two wheels, high portability. Perfect for caravanning, camping and barbecuing on patio, lawn, veranda, yard and etc
- Features much useful attachments for convenient cooking. Pothhooks, hanging basket, both can be used for hanging and holding some kitchen wares or condiments. Keep everything to hand with the included attachments, then tasty is in your hands.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Compare with similar items
George Foreman Indoor and Outdoor Grill 22460 - Black
Severin 2500 W Electric Stand Barbecue - Black
James Martin by Wahl ZX833Table Top Grill with Flat Plate
KALORIK 2-in-1 Indoor/Outdoor BBQ Grill with 6 Temperature Settings and High Domed Lid, 1600 W, Black/Red
Tefal TG 8000 BBQ Family Electric Grill 2400 W
|Shipping||—||FREE Shipping||£4.99||FREE Shipping||£11.90||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||—||Amazon.co.uk||sotel-electronics||Amazon.co.uk||WEB SELLER UG||Amazon.co.uk|
|Item Weight||—||6.26 kg||2.96 kg||2.94 kg||5.93 kg||—|
The surface has a drainage holes which will allow any naturally occurring grease or other liquids to drain away quickly into a removable tray just below the surface. So, clean up the cooking surface is no-fuss.
Cool-touch handle, the high domed and vented lid helps to create a circular flow of hot air to ensure even cooking--particularly important for a large roast or whole chicken.
With a pothook, convenient for holding to thegrill while you are cooking. Detachable, prevent for dust and heat preservation.
Equipped with much useful attachments for convenient cooking. Pothhooks, hanging basket, both can be used for hanging and holding some kitchenwares or condiments.
Available for indoor and outdoor use, equipped with S type trolley frame with two wheels, easy to assemble and portable.
1: Voltage: 220-240V,50/60Hz
2: Power: 1400-1600W
3: Temperature range: 180-210¡æ/356-410¨H
4: Product dimension: 980*460*580mm(38.6*18.1*22.8in)
5: Item weight: 8.3KG/18.3 pounds
6: Color: Grill is black, Lid is orange
7: Grill plate area: 420*420mm(16.5*16.5in)
8: Plate material: Die-casting aluminum
9: Power cord length: 2.8M
1: Please make sure keep the grill plate dry while you are going to grill, and preheat at least about 10 minutes to make sure cooking fast.
2: Suggest pour some water into the removable drip tray for convenient clean-up.
3: Suggest install the grill according to the manual for saving time.
4. Do not wash the power socket in a dishwasher or immerse it in water or any other liquid.
5. The appliance is suitable for outdoor use£¬but the power socket and plug must be put indoor.
1* Excelvan electric grill
1* S trolley frame
1* Temperature controller
1* Drip tray
1* Hanging basket
1* User manual
Thank you for purchasing on FUDISI
Customers also shopped for
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Now had for a few months and have discovered the BBQ whilst looks good is not that good. It is a shame as it looks great but it cuts out frequently and even at max doesn't seem to get that hot.
I took ours to Spain for a camping holiday and sadly it died today. Maybe mine was duff but I will say there is no way on the planet this product could have retailed above £100 !
Just a heads up, check that you fully plug the cord into the barbecue. Sometimes when it's not fully in the barbecue wont heat up, so it's worth double checking if you don't want to waste time!
Instruction manual seems to have oddball translations into English but is easy to follow and interpretation
After struggling with gas & coal barbecue's for years we now use this as our outdoor barbecue & it is the best one we have ever bought.
Immediately hot & no waiting around to be able to start cooking. So easy to clean ready for next time
Most recent customer reviews