101 Excel 2013 Tips, Tricks and Timesavers Paperback – 16 Jul 2013
|New from||Used from|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
From the Back Cover
Unlock new levels of Excel functionality
Nobody knows Excel like John Walkenbach. This hand–picked collection of tips and tricks helps you squeeze more functionality from this complex program and take your Excel skills to the next level. Learn to use a workbook in your browser, fine–tune formatting, send personalized e–mail from Excel, hide and lock your formulas, use pivot table slicers and timelines, and so much more.
If you′re already using Excel on a regular basis but know it has capabilities you haven′t tapped, open this book and let Mr. Spreadsheet open the door to a new range of Excel 2013 possibilities.
Let Mr. Spreadsheet show you how to:
- Generate a list of filenames or sheet names
- Avoid font substitution for small point sizes
- Edit formulas in dialog boxes
- Use Flash Fill to extract or combine data
- Save shapes, charts, and ranges as images
About the Author
John Walkenbach, arguably the foremost authority on Excel, has written 50+ books, including the bestselling Excel Bible, Excel Formulas, and Excel Power Programming with VBA, as well as more than 300 articles for publications such as PC World, InfoWorld, and Windows. He created the award–winning Power Utility Pak, and provides Excel information and insight at www.spreadsheetpage.com.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
Once again thanks for the tips, tricks and more in this book.