on 5 February 2010
I was after a book that dealt with the more advanced frunctions that excel can do. I analyse and present figures as part of my every day job, so need something a bit more than the books I had seen in Waterstones and Smiths.

This really does the trick. It has good clear language on how to use functions such as VLOOKUP.

A great book for Accountants, Quantity Surveyors and anyone who needs to do complicated stuff with figures.
on 6 October 2017
Great product, Great price
on 20 March 2017
Good reference book.
on 12 December 2012
Well explained book which covers variety of topics from fundamental to advanced. You can simply apply everything you learn from the book in practice instantly. CD has plenty of ready to use templates and example workbooks. Also electronic book is available.

Highly recommended.

Thanks

Mr. Engin Sicimogullari
on 7 November 2011
Sorry to say that this publication didn't live up to expectations. I was looking for a guide that showed how Excel could be used for different types of Statistical analysis but there are only half a dozen or so pages in the whole book that cover this topic and then only to the extent of providing definitions of different types of analysis rather than practical applications or examples. It would have useful if the books limited approach to this field had been mentioned as I would not have purchased it.
on 17 April 2012
Excellently written and laid out! I have the 2003 excel at work and this has made life so much easier!

Just about everything you could want in it - I am pretty good with Excel and this had extended my capabilitites into "lookup" tables and "if" functions, moving onto macros next.

Fantastic for referencing bits and pieces as you work.
on 27 February 2015
Great product fast del
on 6 September 2015
Good information
on 29 April 2009
An excellent reference book. Everytime I struggle with data analysis or formulas I use this book and find new and improved ways of doing things. Highly recommended.
on 21 January 2013
Not even had time to look.
I bought this several years ago and my life has just got way to busy.