on 21 May 2013
Having hired a villa in Florida for our holiday, i found one of these adapters in each socket done the trick, I took 6 away with us and found that more than ample for out electronic needs. Every room had one in and we had a spare, all our Mobile telephones, Camera's, Tablets and Laptop were fully charged at all times. For a UK family visiting the US these are a must.
on 31 July 2013
I bought 10 of these when moving from UK to Oz, in order to fill the interim between arrival and switching our plugs over permanently.

They are all a little loose fitting, so a very small amount of pressure (a little bump even) can result in power loss or, worse, exposed live pins.

Today I removed one of the adapters from a powerboard and it literally left behind the live pin! Let me be clear: I pulled the adapter out of the powerboard (which was plugged into the mains and turned on), and it left behind its active pin, embedded in the powerboard. I was very fortunate not to accidentally touch the pin as I pulled the plug out. And once I disconnected the powerboard to remove the pin, I found it very easy indeed to remove - it had not gotten stuck. It was just an indication of a shoddy, dangerously poor quality product.

I would avoid this product if you value your life, or at least be certain to only use it for a short period of time, and only very carefully by adults.
on 26 February 2013
Excellent quality and service. Needed for Mexico. No problems arrived in plenty time worked well very good price for product.
on 29 April 2016
As an electrician and I can tell you that these are fit for the job! They are strong enough and they work, I don't believe there is a safety issue at all with these. However I was disappointed to find the carrying bag was not like that in the picture! It was just a cheap bit of fabric that could have been sewn better by me!
on 30 June 2013
Bought these for my recent trip to Australia. Worked perfectly to charge all my devices. The pins twist so they will work in the USA too. A bargain.
on 6 April 2016
Better quality than the larger packs - I originally bought a pack of 10 for my son's study abroad year but he could only use 3 as the others didn't fit or work - I ordered these for his second semester and he tells me they are so much better
on 2 June 2013
Doing the job perfectly in NZ and Oz as I write. Only problem is they keep getting lost or left behind!!!
on 16 May 2013
They didn't fit all the places we visited .we had to hold them in sometimes in the USA to get our cuppa some power points were ok
on 25 January 2016
I purchased these plugs for my upcoming trip to Australia. These plugs are great as you can also use them for america. they. have flat 2 pins which need to be turned slightly to fit oz sockets and they work perfectly even though oz sockets have 3 holes. Then for use in america make sure the pins are strait up and down. Excellent value for money too.
on 29 September 2015
I have used Ex-Pro in the past for camera batteries and these adapters were up to their usual high standard. These were taken on holiday to California & Oregon and performed perfectly. Only one was used as amazingly we didn't leave any in motels... ! I have no doubt the other two would have done just as well.. Great value too...
Recommended...