- 100% Free delivery for UK mainland address - Purchased from ExpressPro ANY QTY, ANY VALUE - RM48 delivery FREE Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Receive 1 FREE Ex-Pro® Tough-store Memory Card - Keyring free when you purchase £20.00 or more of Qualifying Items offered by ExpressPro. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
Ex-Pro Wireless-Pro RS-80N3 2.4GHz LCD Timer Remote Switch Control for Canon DSLR Cameras [See Description for Models]
|Price:||£49.97 FREE UK delivery.|
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- Ex-Pro Wireless-Pro 2.4 GHz Wireless Timer Remote Control - A combined wireless remote shutter release and timer remote. Compatible with Canon EOS 1D, 1D Mark II, 1D Mark III, 1Ds, 1Ds Mark II, 1Ds Mark III, 1Ds Mark IV, 1V, 1VHS, 3, 5D, 5D Mark II, 7D, 10D, 20D, 30D, 40D, 50D, D30, D40, D60, D2000
- A wireless remote shutter release is ideal for wildlife, long exposure, astral and studio photography. A timer remote is ideal for time-lapse photography, such as blooming flowers, changing landscapes, and action shots.
- The new Ex-Pro Wireless-Pro is a combined shutter release and timer remote control (Can ne used as a short distance cable shutter release).
- Programmable features include a self-timer, interval timer, long exposure setting and exposure count. These settings can be used in any combination, making the possibilities virtually limitless.
- Timed sequence fully programmable including self timer, delay, interval timer, exposure count and exposure length setting. Ideal for Time lapse.
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Ex-Pro Wireless-Pro 2.4 GHz Wireless Timer Remote Control - A combined wireless remote shutter release and timer remote. A wireless remote shutter release is ideal for time-lapse photography, such as blooming flowers, changing landscapes, and action shots. The NEW Wireless-Pro is a combined 100m wireless remote shutter release and timer remote control - as well as being able to be used as a short distance cable shutter release. Programmable features include a self-timer, interval timer, long exposure setting and exposure count. These settings can be used in any combination, making the possibilities virtually limitless. Features: 100m range for wireless control. High-tech reliable wireless 2.4GHz frequency, license free transmission worldwide. Through wall transmission. Channel selector for individual control of multiple cameras. Shutter release button with single and continuous shooting, bulb mode and self-timer. Can also be used as a short cable shutter release, multiple receivers can be used with the same remote release. Timed sequence fully programmable including self timer, delay, interval timer, exposure count and exposure length setting. Interchangeable connectors for different camera models. Sender AAA Battery powered, Incl. Receiver CR2 powered, Incl.
Whats in the Box ?
1 x Wireless Sender
1 x Wireless Receiver.
1 x Receiver to Camera connector for Compatible models listed.
1 x CR2 Battery included.
2 x AAA Batteries included.
1 x Instruction Set, English.
Compatible with :-
Canon EOS 1D, 1D Mark II, 1D Mark III, 1Ds, 1Ds Mark II, 1Ds Mark III, 1Ds Mark IV, 1V, 1VHS, 3, 5D, 5D Mark II, 7D, 10D, 20D, 30D, 40D, 50D, D30, D40, D60, D2000
Additonal link cables can be purchased for other models.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
Besides having a long open air range (i have tried it at about 30m and it was still working fine) the T-pro is programmable to act as an intervalometer for time lapse photos; or you can program in delays before taking images. The remote control supports half depression to focus as well as full bulb capabilities; including programmed bulb timings - you can set the camera to take a 30 second exposure and press the button once. The wireless remote is far more convenient than a cabled remote; removing the last trace of shake from a tripod mounted camera at night; and the programmed modes / intervalometer make it worth the extra cost over the canon wireless modes.
I dinked a point for a the batteries they have used; and how they are confgiured. The main body of the camera uses CR2 lithium batteries; these are nicely behind a removable / loseable cover. You can get CR2 batteries in Boots but whilst wondering the world they aren't going to be so easy to find; so take a spare. The remote uses a CR2032 calculator battery; and its sealed behind tiny screws so i hope that it lasts a long time as i don't want to travel with watchmakers screwdrivers on me.
The range of the controller was about 30 paces outside when I tested it, but I've not needed to use it at this range in practice.
I use the controller mainly for time lapse and it has worked well every time. The controller is easy to use and straightforward.
There is one disadvantage - the reciever does not have auto power off (how would it know the controller is not about to talk to it?) so I did have the battery go flat in my bag when it turned on accidently. I now transport it with the battery removed, but this is not a great hardship.
The controller uses a button battery and the reciever uses a CR2 battery, both seem to last some time as I have not yet needed to replace, except for the issue above.
This is a lovely timer and I would recommend it if you need a remote or timer controller - if you want a plug in timer there are cheaper options available, but this gives plenty of flexibility, is good quality and works well.