- 100% Free delivery for UK mainland address - Purchased from ExpressPro ANY QTY, ANY VALUE - RM48 delivery FREE Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Receive 1 FREE Ex-Pro® Tough-store Memory Card - Keyring free when you purchase £20.00 or more of Qualifying Items offered by ExpressPro. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
Ex-Pro EXACT Replacement Infolithium H Series NP-FH100, NPFH100 2 Year Warranty for Sony Infolithium Lithium Li-on Digital Camera Battery Sony Camcorder :- HDR-HC3E, HDR-HC5E, HDR-HC7E, HDR-HC9E, HDR-HC62E
|Price:||£13.97 FREE UK delivery.|
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- High Capacity Long Life lithium-Ion cells. Unit is chipped as per the original FH series Sony OEM battery and will perform the same on your camcorder - including charging on your camera if required or reporting the time left on screen (Unlike other none OEM versions on the market).
- Cell will Meet or exceed the manufacturers original OEM specifications. 100% OEM Compatible, all functions.
- Uses lithium-Ion technology to ensure maximum battery life and Power.
- Manufactured using the highest quality materials, CE approved, ROHS Compliant certification.
- 1 Year Warranty.
Customers Also Shopped For
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Ex-Pro replacement Li-ion Battery. Can be used as a replacement or additional battery. Our cell's are manufactured to the highest standard meeting or exceeding the orginal manufacturers specification and supplied with a 2 year RTB guarantee. Ex-Pro batteries are fully tested and built with lithium-Ion technology to ensure maximum Power and battery life. 100% OEM Compatible with your original battery, save pounds on OEM manufactures replacement costs. This Ex-Pro FH unit is chipped as per the original FH series Sony OEM battery and will perform the same on your camcorder - including charging on your camera if required or reporting the time left on screen (Unlike other none OEM versions on the market).
Top Customer Reviews
It gave me about 3hours 20 min of usage on High Quality mode while using zoom and night vision quite a lot, on my DCR-SR210E. I didn't use any flash but the back light on the LCD was on most of the time. An original NP-FH100 should give at least a slightly longer life and go through more charges according to several forums.
It charged normally while attached to the camera on the Sony dock. The length was not an issue in charging on the dock.
There was no memory effect and it didn't get any warmer than the original FH60 did when it had served for its one charge life of 1.5 hours in similar conditions.
I'm not sure how well the original FH100 performs or how long it is but this works quite well and the price is low enough to buy at least two of these instead.
The cosmetic finishing is not as good as the original.