- 100% Free delivery for UK mainland address - Purchased from ExpressPro ANY QTY, ANY VALUE - RM48 delivery FREE Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Receive 1 FREE Ex-Pro® Tough-store Memory Card - Keyring free when you purchase £20.00 or more of Qualifying Items offered by ExpressPro. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
Ex-Pro TR-550A Professional Photographic Camcorder Tripod for Panasonic - (530mm - 1450mm / 57") Light Weight, Full Geared system, Fluid Pan Head, 3 Section Lock Legs, Spirit Level, Fast Install, Quick Release, High Quality.
|Price:||£15.97 FREE UK delivery.|
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- Ex-Pro TR-550A Professional Photographic Camera / Camcorder Tripod - (560mm - 1450mm / 57") Geared system, Fluid Pan Head, 3 Section Lock Legs, Spirit Level, Fast Install, Quick Release, High Quality. Weighing in at a less than 1 kilo for easy transport and greating travelling.
- Geared center column with crank and easy locking knob and head Spirit level plus tripod stable spirit level. Unit has an integral easy grip handle which offers an easy way to move your tripod and equipment quickly, safely and easily.
- Centre column also has a kit bag hook supporting a small kit sack, camera bag, weight or similar, this add's additional stability to any tripod but also keeps all your equipment in one place. With crank handle for a stepless adjustment of height of the middle column Rubber base 3-way head with quick coupling.
- With quick release platform, the quick mount flips up automatically with the quick release lever. 3 Way pan head. Leg Diamter :- From 22mm to 12mm, From min to full heigh in 8-sec, Folded size 560mm, Minimum Height 530mm, Maximum Height 1450mm, Weight 970g, Maximum Load 4kg
- 2 Year Ex-Pro Manufacture Defect Warranty
Customers Also Shopped For
Special Offers and Product Promotions
The Ex-Pro Digipod TR-550A offers excellent value v's price in comparison to others brands in the market, with exceptionally smooth movement of the center column and specifications comparable to Tripod's 4 times the price without the loss of quality. The professional pan head lets you mount and remove the camera just by pushing the quick releasing lever. 3 Way Pan head and dual bubble spirit level on Tripod & Head. This unit offers a minimum height of 530mm and maximum 1450mm perfect for a variety of applications for the professional and amateur budding photographer. Unit has an integral easy grip handle which offers an easy way to move your tripod and equipment quickly, safely and easily. Centre column also has a kit bag hook supporting a small kit sack, camera bag or similar, this adds additional stability to any tripod but also keeps all your equipment in one place. Finally, the range features an advanced quick-shoe mount. In response to the ever changing broadcast video market, Ex-Pro has turned the demands of industry into solutions with this latest product at an exceptional price !
Top Customer Reviews
This is a cost effective Tripod, alright you won't be doing any action scenes with it, but for general use it is great, been playing around with it, and recorded some things (pan of our garden, before autumn really sets in) and got some great results, better then if I was too stand there and twist round.
However the reason I will say more for beginners, is more to the fact, that yes, it is lightweight, which is great, however it is sow light weight that just by tapping the frame, can cause camera wobble. and sometimes (depending on how you like to operate it) the plastic connections, sometimes creak if you have it done up a little tighter, which I done to help keep the stability of the camera - to stop it from gradually recording more sky then anything else.
Good if you need to keep it focused in one place, and leaving it unattended for a while, holds the position really well. Although when you are tightening the screws, to keep it there, you seem to go a little of center. Good for panning shots, however it might just be my small camera (Panasonic SDR-S26 Flash Memory Camcorder (SDHC Card)), whenever you have to use any of the buttons / features on the camera, again the tripod does seem to wobble a bit, makes it a little annoying when you are trying to focus while keeping still, then again, does a better job then you would holding the camera if your anything like me anyway.
Overall very happy with the tripod, you are getting what you pay for, for a fraction over £15 really good quality, only I wouldn't call it "Professional"
BUT very cheap and looks as though it will do the job of providing me with a tripod for occasional use only.