- 100% Free delivery for UK mainland address - Purchased from ExpressPro ANY QTY, ANY VALUE - RM48 delivery FREE Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Receive 1 FREE Ex-Pro® Tough-store Memory Card - Keyring free when you purchase £20.00 or more of Qualifying Items offered by ExpressPro. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
Ex-Pro Professional Aluminium Camera Monopod / Footrest / Bag
|Price:||£12.92 FREE UK delivery.|
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- Ex-Pro - Professional Pan Head Aluminium Monopod including Footrest and carry bag.
- The workhorses of professional and amateur photographers around the world. Professional Monopod with 4 sections, including footrest and a carry bag. In response to the ever changing broadcast video market, Ex-Pro has turned the demands of industry into solutions with this latest product at an exception price !
- Professional monopod with 4 sections. Ball head and foam handle. Lightweight and durable. Includes footrest and carrying bag. Maximum Height: 1780mm. Minimum Height: 600mm. Folded Length: - 600mm
- Load Capacity: 3 kg, Leg Stages/Sections: 4, Leg material: Aluminium, Leg diameter: 30mm, Leg Lock Type: Yes, Head Type: Fixed, Weight: 600g, Includes FREE carrying bag
- 2 Year Ex-Pro Warranty
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Enter your state here
Ex-Pro - Professional Pan Head Aluminium Mono-pod including Footrest and carry bag. The workhorses of professional and amateur photographers around the world. Professional Monopod with 4 sections, including footrest and a carry bag. In response to the ever changing broadcast video market, Ex-Pro has turned the demands of industry into solutions with this latest product at an exception price ! Professional monopod with 4 sections. Ball head and foam handle. Lightweight and durable. Includes footrest and carrying bag. Maximum Height: 1780mm. Minimum Height: 600mm. Folded Length: - 600mm. Load Capacity: 3 kg, Leg Stages/Sections: 4, Leg material: Aluminium, Leg diameter: 30mm, Leg Lock Type: Yes, Head Type: Fixed, Weight: 600g, Includes FREE carrying bag. 2 Year Ex-Pro Warranty.
(Suitable for Nikon Coolpix, Canon, Casio Exilim, Fuji Finepix, Kodak Easyshare, Panasonic Lumix, Olympus, Pentax Optio, Samsung Digimax, Sony Cyber-shot / Alpha & more)
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
This is the second of this item that i have purchased, the first has yet to be returned by a friend and despite the appalling weather I ope to go on a photo shoot this weekend, when I know the light will be poor but the terrain will make the use of a tripod unbearable and so this is the ideal companion. Buy one, you will not be disappointed, just don't expect the same stability as you would get from a tripod as there is a significant difference when cropping or enlarging images.
Good for lightweight DSLRs
Good for GoPro selfies
Leg clamps nice and tight
Comes with a carry case
Head Tilt and swivel joints are just plastic, so will loosen with time
Not stable enough with a heavy DSLR/Zoom lens setup
Foot plate does not lock when in down position or up position
This is an okay product for its 'price point', but I feel let down by the plastic head on top of the monopod
On opening the box we were then impressed by the sturdy carrying bag, with adjustable strap and zip fastener.
So, the monopoly itself is robust but light. The extender clips are of the long-lasting poly-plastic material and are easy to snap open and closed.
I attached my camera (Fujifilm Real 3D camera) using the universal screw fitting and felt confident that the camera and monitor were firmly fixed together. Then, using the pan/tilt handle and handy footrest, I had superb control over the camera without camera shake. With stereo photography, it is especially important to keep the camera level so the images merge successfully, this monopoly was just the answer for this job.
Although I cannot comment on its durability as I have only had it for a few days, I can strongly recommend this monopoly as a cheap, lightweight option to a tripod for improving your photography.
The leg clamps work fine - but are not adjustable - so would expect slippage at some point. The head also works well enough allowing the camera to be be switched between landscape and portrait orientation - but this has to be done by loosening the mounting screw and rotating the camera 90 degrees.
The tip of tyhe monopod has a steel point that is revealed when the plastic foot is screwed upward - there is also a foot plate for additional support. I found the foot plate would not stay out of the way - kept falling back to the position shown in the advert. In any case It was for me an unwanted encumberance - so I removed it - luckily this is easily done by squeezing the steel loop (foot) in one hand and sliding the loop retainer off with the other - no tools are needed.
It is nowhere near the pro quality its title suggests - but overall I found it to be a very useful accessory and such deserves to be recommended.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
brill best £13 spent this year light and robust a little crackerPublished 1 day ago by Amazon Customer
This Monopod is ideal for my use. Not very heavy, folds away compacked, easy to use and comes complete with foot rest and cover bag.AND the price from suppliers is very reasonable. Read morePublished 2 months ago by Mr M Bradshaw.