- 100% Free delivery for UK mainland address - Purchased from ExpressPro ANY QTY, ANY VALUE - RM48 delivery FREE Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Receive 1 FREE Ex-Pro® Tough-store Memory Card - Keyring free when you purchase £20.00 or more of Qualifying Items offered by ExpressPro. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
Ex-Pro 7 Port Powered Mini USB 2.0 / 1.1 HUB, Turn 1 port into 7 Ports. High Speed USB with UK Power.
|Price:||£7.95 FREE UK delivery.|
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- Connect any USB port and turn 1 port into 7 with this compact mini HUB. With Power. Can be used flat to desk or comes with a stand to make the unit "Towered".
- Includes PSU for use if required to provide additional power for devices requiring power via the port (Example Scanners).
- USB 2.0 High Speed or Backwards Compatible with 1.1 if required.
- Supports Windows 7, 8, Vista, XP,2000,ME,98SE, Linux 2.4, MAC OS 8.5 or over.
- Ex-Pro 2 Year Manufacture defect warranty.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Ex-Pro Mini Powered 7 port hub. Connect any USB port and turn 1 port into 7 with this compact mini HUB - Creates 7 ports 5 to rear of device and 2 to front - Horizontal stand or Vertical. With UK/EU Power supply. Supports Windows 7, 8, Vista, XP,2000,ME,98SE, Linux 2.4, MAC OS 8.5 or over.
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Been using this daily for a few months, all ports have something plugged in and some are high powered devises, no problems at all. Worked on Windows, Linux and raspberry piPublished 2 months ago by Ste
This USB hub did everything that i required of it... for a week!
Then it failed totally. Windows 7 refuses to recognise it yet insists that a drive attached to it needs... Read more
Only problem I have had is due to it's lightness and fixed that with bluetac.I have used this with External hard disks and Flash Drives alike without a hitch and at a reasonable... Read morePublished 4 months ago by Mr P Plumb
works fine but haven't done much with it. You'll need to connect it to your machine so it's a little awkward. If only it was wireless!Published 8 months ago by Dave