- SAVE £5.00 - on the Ex-Pro LS180 Professional Lighting kit with this item. Simply add both to the basket for promo to be applied, T&C apply. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- 100% Free delivery for UK mainland address - Purchased from ExpressPro ANY QTY, ANY VALUE - RM48 delivery FREE Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Receive 1 FREE Ex-Pro® Tough-store Memory Card - Keyring free when you purchase £20.00 or more of Qualifying Items offered by ExpressPro. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
Ex-Pro Photography Light Tent Cube 60 x 60cm, 4 backgrounds Red / White / Black / Blue, ideal for product photography for online Catalouges
|Price:||£15.97 FREE UK delivery.|
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- 100% pure white nylon fabric and stainless spring steel frame photographic light tent.
- Easy Folding, including pouch, light and portable, includes 4 x High Quality back drops - 1 White, 1 Black, 1 Red, 1 Blue
- Used by countless websites UK Wide.
- Over 2,500 supplied in the UK.
- 1 Year Ex-Pro Warranty
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Ex-Pro Photo light tent, cube.100% pure white nylon fabric and stainless spring steel frame, easily folds away for compact storage. Now includes 4 x High Quality flocked backdrops coated in flocked smooth material which absorbs flash light so that the product appears vibrant without reflection from the actual backround - 1 White, 1 Black, 1 Red, 1 Blue - provides excellent options to show of any object or product. The tent provices a filter for light and diffuses light to prevent both shadows and reflections on your object. This gives a clean professional result to all items being photographed. It can be lit with flash, fluorescent, quartz, tungsten and flood lights (Not included with this tent - Packages are available if required). The tent has a removable front cover for camera lens access to the interior. (Almost like a peep hole)
In response to the ever changing photographic market and DIY photographic requirements for site/business owners Ex-Pro Lighting cubes offer excellent quality and added value for money and save a fortune for contracted product photography, with a little time and the correct settings on your camera you can create excellent images.
Whats in the box ?
1 x Ex-Pro Lighting Cube
4 x Flocked backrounds, (Blue,Red,White,Black).
1 Zip Case.
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
I saw this item selling on ebay first and then found the same lightbox selling for cheaper here on Amazon.
So far I have taken over 100 photo's and am delighted with the results. I have to do the finishing touches in photoshop or Gimp - but that's to be expected to get the cleanest results.
Provided you have a good source of natural light this item is perfect for taking lots of photo's in a short space of time.
Another thing I love about it is that it folds away into a zip holder that you could easily fit into a small rucksack if you ever had to travel. It also comes with 4 background colours, white, black, red, and blue. This is especially useful when you are taking pictures of white items which are notoriously difficult to get right in light backgrounds due to contrast limitations.
One day the cat sneaked into my office with a dead bird and got the white background covered in feathers. Arrgh! But my wife washed it in a washing machine and it came out pristine. I'm not sure if it is "machine washable" or if I'd recommend this - but it doesn't seem to have damaged it in any way. The rest of the feathers I just hoovered up with the nozzle of a normal vacuum cleaner. Oh the relief - just as well for the cat which I was going to photograph after I had gutted it and stuffed it as a soft toy - again to sell on ebay. Times are hard!
Excellent product and great value for money - seller dispatched quickly too.
I have a Nikon DSLR and used a couple of Yongnuo 560 II flashes with Yongnuo radio triggers. I got best results with a 70-200 zoom lens. I shot through the open front of the tent (i.e. not through the slit in the removable front cover) experimenting with several positions and settings for the lighting. Here's what I found:
- Shoot on manual (at least with the equipment I had); if you have TTL stuff I don't know what your results will be but apart from the fact that I HAVE to shoot on manual I prefer it anyway.
- The watch has a white face and black bezel. Often the position of the lights would cause the bezel to appear grey and it was difficult to get it to appear black - until I put the flash units IN the tent with the watch, with them pointed up at the roof of the tent. This gave a nice exposure for the black and practically eliminated shadows. I think the position of the flashes outside the tent would have been less critical for other objects but the point is don't neglect the idea of putting the flashes in there with the object; you should still be able to shoot your object between the flashes.
- You can iron the backdrop with a hot iron and lots of steam. Obviously, make sure you iron the back; I started ironing under a tea towel but that was slow so I tested part of the backdrop with a hot iron and it was fine. The creases came out with a little bit of application and it helps if you have a steam shot. Note that I've only ironed the white one so far so I don't know how the coloured ones will perform.Read more ›
Check the sizes before you buy, you might not expect it to be as big as it is when it is opened. But it's great for taking photos of bigger items like flowers in vases.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
It's Ok does the job, at a good price.
Only one thing wrong, The black background sheet has lots of white spots on it like mould. an going to try and wash it. Read more
Love this naked my photos look professional. You have to get all the creases out of the back ground sheets they show up on the photo.Published 3 months ago by NH
Not used product so rating on delivery was good, however I received two but I don't recall ordering two, maybe slip of the finger.Published 3 months ago by Cheryl
Large, useful light tent, bought primarily for small product photography for websites. As has been mentioned by others, the backgrounds need ironing and then rolling to avoid... Read morePublished 6 months ago by A. Wheeler
Perfect for containing the colour when i airbrush my celebration cakes.Published 6 months ago by Ms. L. Ward
You get what you pay for! Nothing special but for the price it is adequate and does the job. Backdrops needed to be washed before use as covered in marks, but fine once done.Published 7 months ago by KHS