- Also check our best rated Camera reviews
Ex-Pro Inspire 3.5-inch Wireless LiveView Remote Control with Built-in CMOS Camera for Canon DSLRs :- Canon EOS 1D, EOS 1Ds, EOS 1Ds MkIII, EOS 1Ds Mk IV, EOS 1DX, EOS 5D, EOS 5D MkII, EOS 7D, EOS 10D, EOS 20D, EOS 30D, EOS 40D, EOS 50D, EOS 60D, EOS 300D, EOS 350D, EOS 400D, EOS 450D, EOS 500D, EOS 550D, EOS 600D, EOS 1000D, EOS 1100D, Powershot G10, Powershot G11, Powershot G12, Rebel T1i, Rebel T2i
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Ex-Pro Inspire 3.5-inch Wireless LiveView Remote Control with Built-in CMOS Camera for Canon DSLRs
- Ideal for wildlife, sport and even hazardous photography, the Inspire features a built-in, 3.5" colour LCD on the hand-held transmitter that displays a LiveView image independent of DSLR
- You can then view these images from up to 60m away, ensuring that you take the perfect photo at exactly the right time.
- Control up to 4 different cameras remotely from one transmitter and then switch between the LiveView image of each camera at the touch of a button. (Units are available seperately search Ex-Pro Inspire)
- 3.5" LCD displays LiveView image of the Camera, Built-in camera gives LiveView image even for those DSLR's without this feature, Easily switch between DSLR LiveView & built-in CMOS camera view , Playback the pictures taken without having to go back to the camera, Control several cameras with one Inspire remote (units available seperately if required). Several Power options for every situation.
Ex-Pro Inspire 3.5-inch Wireless LiveView Remote Control with Built-in CMOS Camera for Canon EOS 1D, EOS 1Ds, EOS 1Ds MkIII, EOS 1Ds Mk IV, EOS 1DX, EOS 5D, EOS 5D MkII, EOS 7D, EOS 10D, EOS 20D, EOS 30D, EOS 40D, EOS 50D, EOS 60D, EOS 300D, EOS 350D, EOS 400D, EOS 450D, EOS 500D, EOS 550D, EOS 600D, EOS 1000D, EOS 1100D, Powershot G10, Powershot G11, Powershot G12, Rebel T1i, Rebel T2i
LiveViewBuilt in 3.5" colour LCD on the handheld transmtter displaysa LiveView image independent of DSLR.View these live images from up to 60 metres away from thecamera, ensuring you take the perfect photo at exactly theright time. Ideal for wildlife, sport, hazardous photography.If your DSLR lens is set in a close-up zoom.
Camera CompatibilityBuilt in Phono socket allows easy connection with theCamera AV output (use the AV cable supplied with camera).Cameras which do not have an AV output or LiveViewfeature can still be used. The built-in CMOS Camera on thereceiver sends a LiveView of the
PlaybackThe Inspire allows the saving of images taken. Thenplayback the pictures in the Inspire transmitter withouthaving to go back to the camera.
Multiple Remote Camera controlThe Inspire will allow you to control 4 different receiversconnected to 4 different DSLRs.
Universal Power sourceThe Inspire can be powered with AA Alkaline batteries (8xAAincluded)Built in Mini USB socket offers an unlimited additional poweroptions (e.g. direct power from laptop, external Li-ion batterypacks AC/DC Adapter or Solar 5 V source.)
Top customer reviews
I returned this remote control to the Amazon Marketplace seller ExpressPro because it did not work for starting/stopping video on my Canon 5D Mk II. Despite being returned within 7 days this company illegally gave only a partial refund contrary to the Distance Selling Regulations. I claimed under Amazon A-Z Guarantee but they seem to think that a 20% restocking fee is perfectly OK despite the law forbidding it & their own Marketplace guidelines . Next stop Trading Standards & the Small Claims Court!!!
If you use telephoto lens it will not allow or adjust to show the end result
on the screen , just standard all the time.
What I do like is the unit works independant to the SLR.
Set up the camera on a tripod near your subject,
use your remote to fire off the camera [ as seen through the inspire live view ]