Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE UK delivery
Ex-Pro 3.6V 1250mAh Lithium Ion Digital Camera Replacement Battery for Panasonic Lumix
|Price:||£7.97 & FREE Delivery in the UK on orders over £20. Details|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- Replaces Panasonic DMW-BCM13, DMW-BCM13E, DMW-BCM13PP compatible with Panasonic Lumix DMC-FT5, DMC-TS5, DMC-TZ37, DMC-TZ40, DMC-TZ41, DMC-TZ60, DMC-ZS27, DMC-ZS30
- Ex-Pro High Capacity Long Life lithium-Ion cells with short-circuit, overvoltage and overheating protection. Integrated Ex-Pro chipset for EXACT battery function, the operation and charge function is the same as the original battery. Ex-Pro Cell will meet the manufacturers original OEM specifications. 100% OEM compatible.
- Uses lithium-Ion technology to ensure maximum battery life and Power. Zero Memory Effect with low self discharge.
- Manufactured using the highest quality materials, Grade A Cell Type, CE approved, ROHS Compliant certification. Ex-Pro are registered Battery producers in the UK.
- Ex-Pro batteries come with our 2 year manufacture defect replacement warranty.
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Ex-Pro replacement Li-ion Battery. Our cell's are manufactured to the highest standard meeting or exceeding the original manufacturers specification and supplied with a 2 year RTB guarantee. Compatible with your original battery and charger, save pounds on OEM manufactures replacement costs. High Capacity Long Life lithium-Ion cells with short-circuit, overvoltage and overheating protection.
Ex-Pro Battery Technology.
This high-performance battery from Ex-Pro is comparable quality to the original - and at significantly lower than original manufacture prices.
High-grade A cells with long life
Ex-Pro batteries have low self-discharge and an energy storage capacity for many shots. Our batteries have no memory effect and can therefore be charged whenever you wish (or part charged). Ex-Pro batteries have additional protection against short circuits, overload and overheating just like your original but at considerable saving.
Approved & environmentally friendly
Ex-Pro batteries are produced in accordance to EEC and CE approval guidelines, we are also a registered battery producers taking care of the volumes of cells and destruction of old cells through environmental programs.
NOTE: This battery uses the Ex-Pro Chip-set within the battery to clone the original battery, this means the functionality is the same as your original battery, battery indication function will update on your screen and our unit will charge on your original charger or indeed any Ex-Pro branded charger or similar. (Battery function - as original.)
Replaces Panasonic DMW-BCM13, DMW-BCM13E, DMW-BCM13PP
Compatible with Panasonic Lumix DMC-FT5, DMC-TS5, DMC-TZ37, DMC-TZ40, DMC-TZ41, DMC-TZ60, DMC-ZS27, DMC-ZS30
1x Ex-Pro DMW-BCM13
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
In use the battery works fine and the camera reads the remaining charge etc. Although the rated capacity at 1250mAh is consistent with the original I get around 10-20% less shots out of this battery. However, if you look at things from a cost/benefit basis this ExPro battery easily pays its way and comes with a 2 year warranty making it an ideal choice as a back up.
Fully compatible with my Lumix TZ60. Charged in about +/- 2hours and seems to hold its charge well in use. And it's a fraction of the price of the Panasonic original.
I also bought
"Ex-Pro® Panasonic DMW-BCM13, DMW-BCM13E, DMW-BCM13PP [VALUE KIT] Battery Charger Kit". Again an excellent product, it charged the Lumix TZ60 BCM13E batery in about +/- 2 hours. Not quite as robustly made as the Panasonic original, but never the less it's robust enough and it's a fraction of the panasonic price. Also, you get ALL the connectors to use it world wide.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Almost as good a charge retention as the original Panasonic productPublished 1 month ago by Michael Hutchinson
Brilliant battery. Fits like a glove and lasts as long as an original panasonic battery.
This battery does not hold its charge. Maybe I got 50-100 photos (not flash) - then I am let down.Published 1 month ago by R
I bought this as my third battery in case I run flat. It charged well within 3 hours but I have not used it yet until next week when I go on holiday. Read morePublished 2 months ago by Red7810