- 100% Free delivery for UK mainland address - Purchased from ExpressPro ANY QTY, ANY VALUE - RM48 delivery FREE Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Receive 1 FREE Ex-Pro® Tough-store Memory Card - Keyring free when you purchase £20.00 or more of Qualifying Items offered by ExpressPro. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
Ex-Pro® AV-Pro Component (YPbPr) to HDMI Converter with Stereo R/L Audio, 1080p Support Full HD
|Price:||£26.97 FREE UK delivery.|
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- Ex-Pro® AV-Pro Component (YPbPr) to HDMI Converter with Stereo R/L Audio, 1080p Support Full HD.
- Input: 1 x Component Video (YPbPr), 1 x Stereo Audio. Output: 1 x HDMI. 1 X YPbPr input + 1X Stereo Audio = 1 X HDMI Output
- It supports full range of Component Video Resolutions. HDMI Transmission Rate: 5Gbps. Impedance: 75?
- UK Mains DC supplied. Powered unit. Ex-Pro 5 Year Warranty.
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Ex-Pro® AV-Pro Component RGB (YPbPr) to HDMI Converter with Stereo R/L Audio, 1080p Support Full HD. Component Video (YPbPr) to HDMI converter box transforms HD component video YPbPr and Audio R/L to HDMI output. It enables the connection of devices with YPbPr output, e.g. PSP, PS2, Wii, XBOX, STB, DVD, Player, Projector, etc. to HDTV. This converter allows you to connect your Component Video sources to your HDMI HDTVs and A/V receivers.
Whats in the box ?
RGB/AV Converter to HDMI x1
AC UK Power supply 3 Pin CE Approved x1.
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
Other than that this Component converter appears to be the best value on the make surely that's very important in the present market climate!
to modern TV systems etc. Used with a HDMI multi adaptor it creates necessary flexibility especially if you have
only one HDMI connection on your TV or sound system.
Good value and a good product.
In terms of video it encoded the 480p stream from the Wii fine, and the TV recognised it as such. It looked as good as a 480p signal can look on a 1080p screen.
However the main issue came with the audio. It was incredibly loud, and heavily distorted, even when the volume was a 1 or 2 (usually on 10-15 for same game through SCART of WiiU).
Tested the same games on the WiiU and such a problem did not occur.
Overall its a shame, because its a good product, and deals with the video well. Its just the audio and its just too distorted to listen to.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
This device didn't do the job I wanted, i.e. to interface my old Wii to my new Panasonic SMART TV. I tried other similar products and none did a good job so I ended up going for... Read morePublished on 11 April 2013 by Mr. David A. Livie