- Paperback: 79 pages
- Publisher: Dogwise; Reprint edition (1 Aug. 2003)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0966048415
- ISBN-13: 978-0966048414
- Product Dimensions: 15.9 x 0.6 x 22.9 cm
- Average Customer Review: 12 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 364,634 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
The Evolution of Canine Social Behavior Paperback – 1 Aug 2003
|New from||Used from|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
About the Author
Roger Abrantes, ethologist, cand. Art. DHC, DF, MAPBC, is the author to 15 books published in Danish, Swedish, Norwegian, and English. He is currently the scientific director of the Institute of Ethology at the Hong Agriculture School, Denmark.
RA has participated in many TV and radio programs all over the world. He has been adviser for the Danish Police Force, Technologic Institute, the Icelandic Kennel Club and guest lecturer at the Danish Veterinary University. He is in high demand as a speaker at international symposiums in Europe and America. He often guest lectures at several universities, including the University of Illinois in the USA.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Would you like to see more reviews about this item?
Most recent customer reviews