on 26 May 2016
In terms of it's function as a mouse, I can't really fault it. I was having wrist pain before using it, now I'm not. So, great. However....

The coating wears off, making it look tatty.
The bundled software crashes on every use, so I gave up with it. Which means I'm stuck with the standard configuration of the buttons
For what is a very expensive mouse, I would expect it to be rechargeable, not rely on AA batteries.
The mouse is very sensitive to surfaces, meaning a mouse mat normally needs to be used, or it won't track.
on 24 October 2016
works well, intuitive to use.
do measure your hand before choosing which size to get - I got the bigger (regular) size one which is a tiny bit big, but the smaller one would have been too small and fiddly.
expensive piece of kit, so hopefully will last and also help with aches.
on 4 July 2017
I was looking forward to using this mouse and rushed home to try it. I have big hands and the beginnings of RSI so was expecting great things from this premium mouse. Sally I was disappointed. The way this mode is designed it only caters for average to slightly larger hands, if your hand are bigger than that you will find this uncomfortable to use as intended hand position will not be possible, forcing you to twist your wrist so the hand makes contact with the mouse.
on 24 August 2017
If you're trying to cure, or want to prevent, any wrist issues, then this is great for taking strain off your forearm. If I had one minor suggestion it would be to have a scroll wheel freewheel button like the Logitech but you can click & drag the middle button
on 2 October 2017
I used to suffer with wrist pain at work due to using a conventional mouse. Bought this and after a few days pain was gone. Pricey but highly recommened.
on 31 May 2017
Vary good
on 10 April 2016
My wife previously had a wired version of this. She says the wireless one is brilliant. Worth every penny
on 14 July 2017
Wow this is heavy.
I thought I'd switch from the Evoluent vertical mouse 3 which is wired, but I'm finding the new wireless version doesn't glide at all. Going back to the wired Evoluent!
on 3 September 2017
Easy to install. Love this mouse. I use it every day for work and it helps alleviate and prevent symptoms of tennis elbow and wrist pain. Could not live without it.
on 15 May 2017
Unfortunatley this has only lasted 5 months...