Size: 280 Litre|Colour: Black|Change

on 27 June 2014
Bought this bag for my holidays to Spain. Have used it 3 times, once a year. This year the zip broke. Upon return I e-mailed Evoc to ask how I could fix it. After awaiting over a week for reply they told me they did not do repairs and did not know how I could get the product fixed. No recommendations, no help. Awful customer service for a bag that has been used 3 times and cost over £250! Every other outdoor company I have dealt with has been excellent and have always assisted in repairs and replacements. Very disappointed. Will not be recommending any of Evoc's products in the future. Beware!
on 27 October 2011
It's a FANTASTIC bag which can hold most of the bikes including proper DH ones without any problems. It contains some useful straps, pockets, pads - to protect the disc brakes for example or special ones 'cuddling' the fork. After packing ur bike u will have still plenty of space for many other things - I managed to put inside full face helmet my backpack, protection for elbows knees, spare pair of shoes etc. Well it did increase total weight to 32 kg - for which I had to pay extra - but even with this kind of luagge it was easy to travel - plane, train, coach. I do definitely recommend this bag for anybody considring flying with their bikes. If u manage to keep the weight to 21-23kg you wouldn't be charge extra in British Airways.
Anyway it's quite expensive bag but very durable, waterproof, and can stay in one piece probabbly for many years.
on 5 December 2014
I have purchased two of these and am very happy with the product.

See one answered question