- Get 2 of 2 for £25 for £25.00 offered by Amazon.co.uk. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Enjoy £1.00 credit to spend on movies or TV on Amazon Video when you purchase a DVD or Blu-ray offered by Amazon.co.uk. A maximum of 1 credit per customer applies. UK customers only. Offer ends at 23:59 GMT on Wednesday, November 30, 2016 Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Note: Blu-ray discs are in a high definition format and need to be played on a Blu-ray player.
- Important Information on Firmware Updates: Having trouble with your Blu-ray disc player? Will certain discs just not play? You may need to update the firmware inside your player. Click here to learn more.
Evil Dead Trilogy [Blu-ray]
Get £1 Off Amazon Video*
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Frequently Bought Together
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Cult legend Bruce Campbell stars as Ash Williams, the incompetent, mid-20's employee of S-Mart (Shop smart. Shop S-Mart!) whose trip away with his friends and girlfriend Linda turns into a deadite disaster when they stumble across the Book of the Dead, unleashing evil spirits which possess the living. Ash's journey takes him from zero to hero as he faces evil spirits, possessed girlfriends and deadite incarnations of himself through a battle to the ends of the Earth and back.
Join Ash and his trusty Boomstick through this definitive collection, bringing together the original Evil Dead trilogy from mastermind director Sam Raimi for the very first time on Blu-ray. Groovy!
The Evil Dead:
• Commentary with Sam Raimi, Rob Tapert and Bruce Campbell
• One By One We Will Take You: The Untold Saga of The Evil Dead
• Treasures from the Cutting Room Floor Documentary
• At the Drive-In Featurettes
• Discovering Evil Dead Featurettes
• Make-Up Test: Rehearsal Footage
• Bonus hidden material!
• Picture-in-Picture: Join us! The Undying Legacy of The Evil Dead (Blu-ray exclusive)
Evil Dead II:
• New--Swallowed Souls, the Making of Evil Dead II
• New--Cabin Fever, Behind the Scenes Featurette
• New--Road to Wadesboro: Revisiting the Shooting Location of Evil Dead II
• Commentary with Writer/Director Sam Raimi, Actor Bruce Campbell, Co-writer Scott Spiegel and Special Effects Make-up Artist Greg Nicotero
• Archival Featurettes
• Behind the Screams
• Making of Evil Dead II
• Theatrical Trailer
• Photo Galleries: Ads and Memorabilia, Behind the Scenes, Make-up, Stop Motion
Army of Darkness:
• Audio Commentary with Director Sam Raimi, Ivan Raimi and Bruce Campbell • Alternative Ending
• Deleted Scenes with Commentary
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
This presents the Evil Dead trilogy with oodles of extra goodies on 4 discs for a great price and the 4th disc also features an additional unformatted version of the original movie in 4:3 format (as it was originally released 20 years ago).
Many of the features are interesting to see, but repeat early individual releases of the movies (particularly the Book of the Dead and Bootleg Director's Cut releases) but this is the Evil Dead Trilogy and it is limited edition! So getting it is still a must! The 4th disc contains loads of features, including tv shows and shorts on the movie series and a music video (which is hilarious) that was made as a homage to the trilogy.
A must have, get it now or regret it later, this is the ultimate Evil Dead release! 20 stars (shame they only allow for 5)
The Evil Dead - My favourite of course, because it is a brilliant low budget film, and to think Sam Raimi was just a student film maker is amazing, because the directing is superb, the effects are realistic for the time and even by todays standards, and it also has the black humour element and many things are over the top including the gore. This film may shock people because it is graphic but to a hardcore film buff it is a must. 10/10
Evil Dead 2:Dead By Dawn - Another classic, this is the first evil dead film i saw, and it blew me away.Taking a more comical feel to it, the film still mantains the horror,suspense and most apparently the gore! Bruce Campbell is brilliant as always and you can see his acting has been improved since the first film. The best parts of the film is when Ash is on his own, especially the infamous hand sequence. Another classic. 10/10
Army Of Darkness - Ok, i gotta admit, i think this one lets down the trilogy alot. It has its moments don't get me wrong, but i feel Evil Dead works better on a shoestring budget with little people in it. Also i feel the character Ash (played by Bruce Campbell again) has suddenly got really really cocky. And goes round with a stupidly big ego in the flick. Although it does produce some great one-liners i think that it gets annoying and doesn't match his behaviour before.Also, the gore factor has been turned down for laughs, and sometimes the jokes are too immature for my liking. But overall it is good, just not in the league of the others. 8/10
EXTRAS - Fantastic on all discs. The commentary is really intreseting and documentaries and other extras are there to keep you occupied.Read more ›
The only problem I have with this box is that I'm a bit of a completist and there's a fair amount of previously released stuff that isn't included - there's no behind the scenes material for Army of Darkness, and some of the Evil Dead features are missing (this is a one disc version of the previous two disc set - at least they've merged as much as they can onto the one disc instead of omitting the features entirely). Evil Dead 2 feels like the one that's got the best treatment.
There's not much to say about the films themselves that hasn't been said - the quality of the picture is above the DVD but these are not films that were really made with 1080p digital presentation in mind, so it's hardly going to win technical awards.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Nice set at a decent price for those of you after some late night horror goodness. Video quality is also decent for the low budget and poor shooting locations of typical 80's... Read morePublished 2 months ago by NDalby