- Save 10% on Books for Schools offered by Amazon.co.uk when you purchase 10 or more of the same book. Here's how (terms and conditions apply) Enter code SCHOOLS2016 at checkout. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
Evidence-based Practice in Social Work (Thinking Through Social Work Series) Paperback – 16 Jun 2011
|New from||Used from|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
This book covers a much needed area of learning. --Lecturer, University of Bedfordshire
A really good text for undergraduate social work students as they embark on placements, and students beginning PQ. Service user and care knowledge is strong, as is the background and history to Evidence-based Practice. --Lecturer, Staffordshire University
About the Author
Ian Mathews is Senior Lecturer in Social Work at the University of Lincoln. He has been a qualified Social Worker since 1981 & is a founding member of Green-Templeton College, Oxford. He has substantial practice experience in health & social care including several years as an Approved Social Worker & Practice Teacher. He has a particular interest in mental health issues having been the professional lead for social care in the Lincolnshire Partnership NHS Foundation Trust prior to joining the university.
Karin Crawford is a Principal Teaching Fellow in the School of Health and Social Care and Director of Teaching and Learning for the Faculty of Health, Life and Social Sciences at the University of Lincoln.