- Paperback: 736 pages
- Publisher: Saunders; 3 edition (2 April 2012)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1437722075
- ISBN-13: 978-1437722079
- Product Dimensions: 13.3 x 4.2 x 21.6 cm
- Average Customer Review: 4.8 out of 5 stars See all reviews (4 customer reviews)
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 688,562 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- See Complete Table of Contents
Evidence-Based Physical Diagnosis, 3rd Edition Paperback – 2 Apr 2012
|New from||Used from|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
"This is an exceptionally well-written book on the literature to determine if a diagnostic or therapeutic test has accuracy. It is well worth the price. I recommend this book to every clinician in the practice of medicine." - Vincent F Carr, DO, MSA, FACC, FACP(Uniformed Services University of the Health Sciences) Doody 5 stars!
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta) (May include reviews from Early Reviewer Rewards Program)
Many people criticize physical diagnosis as lacking scientific evidence, and it is said to be vague, unreliable and subjective. To refute this false and unfair judgement, Steven Mcgee tries to find solid research evidence to back up physical diagnosis as a science, no less than any modern medical technique. His effort has combined clinical epidemiology with classic method skills. His arguments are clear, lucid, compelling and highly readable. He wants to convince us that physical diagnosis never vanishes in the atmosphere of modern technology, if only we apply scientific attitude and method to study, use and evaluate it. He has successfully made his point.
In one world, "Evidence-based physical diagnosis" is a must-read for everyone who wants to be a great doctor, teacher or investigator in clinical medicine. Every minute you spend on the book will pay off.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Medical & Healthcare Practitioners > Internal Medicine
- Books > Science & Nature > Medicine > Medical Research & Equipment > Medical Diagnosis
- Books > Science & Nature > Medicine > Medical Sciences A-Z
- Books > Scientific, Technical & Medical > Medicine & Nursing > Medical Sciences A-Z