Customer reviews

Format: Hardcover|Change

on 21 July 2009
I have read several of Geoff Thompson's books and each have value. This is one of his best books in my opinion. Worth a read, even if all the chapters don't resonate, as some certainly will!
on 30 December 2014
Received this book as a Christmas present and i highly recommend it. Some of the lessons i learned i will be putting into action straight away. If you're scared of confronting your demons and want to change, this book is for you. This book is about facing yourself, every bit of it, good and bad. Sometimes we go through life thinking we're the only one's who go through the types of problems and internal struggles noted in this book but we're not, everyone does and that's extremely liberating to know.
on 1 February 2014
I'm a big fan of Geoff Thompson and this book is brilliant. Refreshing and enjoyable to read and the topic covered, enlighten. This book absorbed me I couldn't put it down and I'll be dipping in to Every thing that happens to me is Great, for nuggets of wisdom for years to come.
on 23 July 2010
inspirational and thought provoking, great format to have a quick read before work or when you can pinch five minutes.