How to Do Everything with Microsoft Office PowerPoint 2003 Paperback – 1 Sep 2003
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
There is a newer edition of this item:
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
From the Back Cover
Get a quick start making your first presentation, or gain valuable insight into producing more professional presentations. How to Do Everything with Microsoft Office PowerPoint 2003 teaches essentials in a well-organized format, featuring best practices from real-world examples and plenty of practical advice from a seasoned author and PowerPoint devotee. Learn to prepare slide shows featuring animation, sound, graphics, and even video clips. Edit and format text, add graphs and diagrams, and include multimedia and hyperlinks. This helpful resource delivers everything you'll need to get started, organize your content, and add all the finishing touches to make your presentations jump off the screen.
- Get your message across with effective presentations
- Create great effects with words, artwork, shape, color, animation, and 3-D elements
- Communicate with custom graphs, tables, and diagrams
- Learn to deliver a presentation with ease
- Import or export content to other applications and organize a slide library
- Design interactive slide shows
- Save your presentation in HTML format and publish it on the Internet or an intranet
- Add multimedia elements to your presentation
About the Author
Ellen Finkelstein (Fairfield, IA) is a seasoned author whose books include How to Do Everything with PowerPoint 2002, PowerPoint 2000 Professional Results, Flash MX for Dummies, and AutoCAD 2002 Bible (published in 3 editions). Her Web site, www.ellenfinkelstein.com, has been listed as a Top 3 of PowerPoint sites in several rated listings. Finkelstein writes regularly for Presentations magazine and numerous Web sites devoted to PowerPoint and presentations.
Top customer reviews
I bought this book as I was doing a Clait Plus course, I had never used Powerpoint before so I wanted to learn more about it along with the course. After using this book, I find that Powerpoint is not as daunting as I thought it would be and quite easy to create the presentation that you want.
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
PowerPoint is a must these days for both college students and professional work and this book is a great buy and the price is right. Makes a good reference book.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Computing & Internet > Digital Lifestyle > Online Shopping > Amazon
- Books > Computing & Internet > Hardware
- Books > Computing & Internet > Microsoft Windows > Applications > Office
- Books > Computing & Internet > Microsoft Windows > Applications > PowerPoint
- Books > Computing & Internet > Software & Graphics > Desktop Publishing
- Books > Computing & Internet > Software & Graphics > Graphics & Multimedia
- Books > Computing & Internet > Web Development > Web Design > Web Graphics & Animation