- Paperback: 210 pages
- Publisher: Thorsons; 1st Edition Thus edition (17 Dec. 1996)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 9780722534359
- ISBN-13: 978-0722534359
- ASIN: 0722534353
- Product Dimensions: 13.5 x 1.5 x 21.6 cm
- Average Customer Review: 41 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 35,648 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Everyday Zen: Love and Work Paperback – 17 Dec 1996
|New from||Used from|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
‘Deals with the most important spiritual practice of all – how we can live awakened in our daily life.’
A Zen guide to the problems of daily living, love, relationships, work, fear and suffering. Combining earthly wisdom with spiritual enlightenment, it describes how to live each moment to the full and shows the relevance of Zen to every aspect of life.See all Product description
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I do not think that beginners should read this book, as it may disappoint them to the point that they will never start practicing. However, for people who have been practicing for some years, I would definitely recommend it. It is the kind of medicine that tastes really bad but helps a lot.
Would you like to see more reviews about this item?
Most recent customer reviews