- Also check our best rated Photography Book reviews
Everyday Life: Theories and Practices from Surrealism to the Present Hardcover – 9 Mar 2006
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
...immensely rich, diverse, and scholarly discussion, the first comprehensive investigation of a concept and practice central to contemporary French culture. (Elza Adamowicz, MLR)
treats complex material with admirable clarity... evokes a quotidien that is dynamic, creative and mobile... the book pieces itself together, as it were, from the inside, by increments of arguments and insight, never sweeping in judgement and never mandarin in style. (Patrick McGuinness, TLS)
...embraces cultural as well as literary studies and consistently elucidates the complex formal and theoretical mutations that the concept of everyday life has undergone during the previous century. (Forum For Modern Language Studies,)
About the Author
Michael Sheringham is Marshal Foch Professor of French Literature at the University of Oxford.
Top customer reviews
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Art, Architecture & Photography > Architecture > Types of Architecture > Landscape
- Books > Art, Architecture & Photography > Criticism & Theory
- Books > Art, Architecture & Photography > History of Art & Architecture
- Books > Art, Architecture & Photography > Photography
- Books > Poetry, Drama & Criticism > History & Criticism > Literary Theory & Movements
- Books > Science & Nature
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Academic Philosophy
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Academic Sociology
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Social Sciences > Anthropology > Social & Cultural
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Social Sciences > Urban & Rural Planning