Everyday Life and Cultural Theory: An Introduction Hardcover – 22 Nov 2001
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
"This is an excellent survey... there is a superb introduction motivating the entire project.."
-D.W. Sullivan, "Choice
About the Author
Ben Highmore is a Senior Lecturer in Cultural and Media Studies at the University of the West of England. He is editor of The Everyday Life Reader (forthcoming, Routledge 2002).
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Look for similar items by category
- Books > History > Cultural History
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Social Sciences > Anthropology > Social & Cultural
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Social Sciences > Communication Studies > Media Studies
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Social Sciences > Multicultural Studies