Other Sellers on Amazon
+ £2.03 UK delivery
Everybody's Golf World Tour (PS3)
|Price:||£18.00 FREE UK delivery.|
- Players: 1-4 offline, 2-8 simultaneous online play, Up to 50 player online tournaments
- 5 full courses in stunning HD, from the African savannah to the beautiful coast of Okinawa, plus driving range/practice course
- Form a foursome and hit the course! Play together with up to 3 friends using one control pad in offline multiplayer mode
- Pack up your clubs and take a trip online - chat in the custom Everybody's Golf lobbies, then sign up for a 50 player tournament, or join a simultaneous 8 player round
- 15 quirky characters from around the world - including special guest, Japanese golfing pro Shigeki Maruyama
- Loads of new collectible costumes and items to customise your characters
- Master the simple, intuitive new advanced shot system - or stick with the classic Everybody's Golf control system if you're a veteran
- Post-launch bonus downloadable content, including 3 new characters and 1 new course
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
- Platform: PlayStation 3
- PEGI Rating: Ages 3 and Over
- Media: Video Game
- Item Quantity: 1
comes with instructions
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
1. This isn't TIGER and was never meant to create anything similar. The physics and graphics are not supposed to be 'lifelike'. EGWT has always been cartoonesque. This makes it both fun and interesting.
2. The online mode is done very well. The only drawback that I found was that some of the tournaments (up to 50 players) can take sometime in slow and very slow mode. This allows a certain amount of time for each hole played and in these modes you can finish the hole and be sitting doing nothing for a minute or two. It certainly makes things interesting when you trying to beat a player from the other side of the world, or your mates sofa!
3. Playability is now available in either the traditional swing bar at the bottom of the screen or by using advanced swing, which allows for a slightly more realistic take on a golf swing.
4. The graphics are superb. The grass looks real (even to the extent of sun browning) and the environments are top notch. The safari course is worthy of mention.
5. The sound is by far the only let down. Plinky plonky tunes that get on your nerves and voice overs that sound cheesey and vague. This is understandable as the port comes from a well known series of Japanese golf games and it's developed with that market in mind in particular. The longevity is harnessed to this market, with rewards and costumes being given for good gameplay, allowing extra characters and courses to be introduced over a steady period of time.
If you are heavily into TIGER or want to experiment with a different type of golf game, then EGWT is a worthy addition to your PS3 collection.
I've been a huge fan of E.G 1 and 2 for years and, luckily, could still play them on my Playstation 3. Needless to say though, after a round of golf on World Tour, I've been addicted since. The game amazes me in that while it seems to have become simpler, it offers bundles more options than the originals, and if you've played the originals then many of those standard features, including the two-click Power Bar, are still present.
The fact that this game includes new features which actually work are an example of how to improve an already great product. One such feature, 'Advanced Shots', offers an incredibly more in-depth way of producing different shots from just a few clicks if you fancy a real challenge! Not forgetting of course the Online mode, which is a radically different experience from the norm.
It's not short on content either. The 1 GB installation proves a point on it's own, but the number of courses, challenges, and tournaments available make this something you'll be playing for months and still needing to unlock/complete everything. And that's not forgetting the amount of Downloadable content too - a favorite of mine so far is a Prehistoric-Dinosaur themed course pack! You can even download Sackboy (LittleBigPlanet) as a character!
Graphically, I've saddled this up side-by-side with Tiger Woods PGA at a friends and World Tour wins hands down; something of a big surprise.Read more ›
The game does not disappoint, it has the same gameplay as in previous games and a new advanced play, both involve hitting the x button 3 times. The advanced version is a touch harder.
You start off with two characters (male and female) and face challenges with and if you win you can choose a reward. After doing so many challenges you become a Level 2 player and so on.
The graphics are simply stunning and I cannot fault them in any way. So colourful and sharp, making it a joy to play.
You can play online (if you are connected) for free. Basically you choose a club house to go in, select a floor (usually one with the most people in). Once in you can communicate with other people via your little character which you can freely roam around a room. This was quite novel after being used to the static rooms of the XBox 360.
In the lobby you can select tournaments to enter, not all are available to you and some have requirements you have to meet. Up to 50 people can play at once. If no games are available at the time you are in the lobby you can reserve a place in a tournament and then you just have to return to the lobby at that time to play. You can also host games or play in other people's games if there are any running. Both types of games have simultaneous play. In the tournament version you don't see any of the other players at all, but you see the results on the tournament board where you can also communicate with the other players if you wish. In the game version you see ghost players of the other players in the game which is quite fun.
I love it and cannot recommend it highly enough. I do have Tiger Woods which is a more true to life version of a golf game with the realistic characters and rewards but Everybody's Golf is just pure fun.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Unfortunately the updates / DLC have been pulled for this game on the PS3 meaning you only get the base game. Read morePublished 15 days ago by MameHaze
Best golf game ever full stop! And one of the best games ever made at the same time.Published 2 months ago by Wayne C.
one of the most addictive games you can buy. Hours of endless funPublished 3 months ago by Mr Paul Tate
Bought this game for a PS3 my kid brother gave me after selling my old PSP years ago. Still one of my favourite "lounge about" gamesPublished 12 months ago by Junior J