Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now  Up to 70% Off Fashion  Shop all Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Shop now Shop now

Format: Kindle Edition|Change
Price:£1.99

on 30 July 2012
Indeed every one a Gem, an enjoyable collection of shorts and with proceeds to a very good cause theres not a thing to complain about. I enjoyed them all.
A little bit of something for everyone and at such a reasonable price you can't lose and can do some good at the same time. A great way to try out authors you may not have read before too.
on 1 September 2013
i was only familiar with one author from this book when i started but i am glad i picked it up. the stories are short enough to read in a short break in work and i really enjoyed the majority of them. even the ones i didnt enjoy so much were well written, just not my cup of tea. i definitely found a few authors that i will be adding to my wish list. i could choose a favourite as i loved a few of them equally!
I enjoyed this collection. Each of the author has a different way of telling a story, which creates a delightful mix of styles.

My personal favourites were "The Hazards of Desire" by Wren Emerson because of its imaginative and convincing world-building, and "Cats and Dogs" by JL Bryan because its so funny.

I was confused by the multi-chapter stories; it wasn't entirely clear if those were meant as sample excerpts from novels or as standalone stories. I assume they were stand-alones,and read them as such, but the lengthy author biographies and book information sections gave the impression I was reading a promotional sampler.
on 26 August 2013
A good compilation of short stories. I liked some more than others, however, the best thing was being introduced to some authors I hadn't read before. I now have a few more to add to my favourites.
on 12 May 2015
This was a great read all the different stories melded together to make a good mix. Different authors each bringing there styles together to keep your interest.
on 16 May 2015
This has the best rating as all story's were really spellbinding. Can't what to read more. They were full of excitement.
on 1 June 2014
Loved this book. Am trying to find another book like this. The authors are superb. Will read another when I find one.
on 31 January 2016
looking forward to the next book