- Buy this product and stream 90 days of Amazon Music Unlimited for free. E-mail after purchase. Conditions apply. Learn more
Every Season Prayers: Gospel-Centered Prayers for the Whole of Life Paperback – 2 Sep 2016
|New from||Used from|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Special offers and product promotions
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
From the Back Cover
Are you ever at a loss when it comes to what to say in your prayers?Every Season Prayers offers a treasure trove of prayers that will lead you into a more intimate relationship with God. Topically arranged so you can easily find the sentiments that match your needs, this delightful book includes prayers for: - everyday concerns, from health and relationship issues to expressing gratitude
- voicing our feelings, stories, and struggles to God
- listening to the heart of God
- congregational confession and worship
- Advent, Lent, and Passion Week
- and more No matter what your season of life or your daily reality, you will find a prayer you can lift up to God. "It's an extremely rare book that you want to carry with you, that you always want to have within arm's reach. This is one of those rare books."--Ann Voskamp, New York Times bestselling author of One Thousand Gifts and The Greatest Gift "Our journey through deepest valleys and over highest mountains has been lined with the prayers of Scotty Smith."--Steven Curtis Chapman and Mary Beth Chapman "This book will be a devotional anchor for me for the rest of my life."--Steve Brown, broadcaster; founder of Key Life Network; author of How to Talk So People Will Listen "Scotty faithfully transcribes the heart of Christ and applies it to the whole of life by way of petition, lament, struggle, and celebration."--Charlie Peacock, professor, Lipscomb University; music producer (Switchfoot, The Civil Wars, Chris Cornell) Scotty Smith is founding pastor of Christ Community Church (PCA) in Franklin, Tennessee. He is now teacher in residence at West End Community Church (PCA) in Nashville. He is the author of several books, including Everyday Prayers as well as Unveiled Hope with Michael Card and Speechless and Restoring Broken Things with Steven Curtis Chapman.
About the Author
Scotty Smith is founding pastor of Christ Community Church (PCA) in Franklin, Tennessee. He is now teacher in residence at West End Community Church (PCA) in Nashville, a daughter church of CCC. Scotty also serves as an adjunct professor at five seminaries, including Covenant, Westminster, Redeemer, RTS Orlando, and Western Seminary in Portland. He is the author of several books, including Everyday Prayers, as well as Unveiled Hope with Michael Card and Speechless and Restoring Broken Things with Steven Curtis Chapman.