on 20 September 2016
The package came with a warning, telling me these wraps are not allowed in a state in America (California I think) as the fabric they are made from is thought to be linked to cancer. Clearly, this was off-putting.

The fabric itself seems strong, however the thumb straps of the first pair of wraps I have used have come off after using them just a few times. Given that these wraps have an Everlast label on them, this is very disappointing. Y
on 25 July 2017
I'm a fan of ever last wraps in general, however I do not like the move toward a thin, sharp edged velcro strap, rather than the older style. I'd suggest looking elsewhere as these are not as good as other ever last ones with a wider velcro strip.
on 18 March 2017
One use and the Velcro ripped off.
on 5 August 2017
This is ONE HAND WRAP not a pack of 3!!
on 24 July 2017
Says three pack only got one set, total rip off not happy
on 23 April 2017
Good item
on 7 July 2014
very good, fit perfected, my wrists started to hurt so I had to buy some wraps
easy to use:loop over the thumb, then twice around wrist then over the top of hand , then twice around the knuckles, then underneath hand to the thumb knuckle, but hand up right wrap thumb knuck, then over top the centre of the hand, then twice around knuckles again then back over the top in side of palm
and over wraps 5 times, strap up, job done

who ever says they are to small must have hands like a giant or bad technique in wrapping the hands and wrist.
on 24 March 2014
I thought that I would give the 1m wraps a go but they really are too short for anything other than the most dainty of ladies or childrens' hands. For a bloke - buy 2.5m or above. For a short wrap then these are a really good quality wrap.
on 8 March 2015
These look great and are the right length for me. I liked that you could get 3 for such a good price but the Velcro strips do not last long. I box twice a week at the most and wash the wraps after every use (because they stink!) I've been boxing for about 6 months now and the Velcro strips have started to come away from the fabric. It won't take much to sew them back on but its a bit of a pain. Still, the price is such that I can't really complain. It's just a shame to waste the rest of the wrap because the Velcro strips are loose. Having said all that, I probably would buy these again when I need to because I suspect other wraps have the same problem and these are good value.
11 Comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 4 January 2015
These wraps are not very elastic at all. Whilst wrapping my hands, there was no give in the material that allows you to tighten it as you wrap. As a result, once the wrap was complete I would clench and unclench my hand to check the fitting and the wrapping would immediately loosen around the base of my thumb where it was looped over to go in between my fingers.
Other sets I have are slightly elastic so that they tighten around your hand with a little pull resulting in a nice firm wrap that stays in place throughout your workout. I am not a wrapping pro but my other set with more elasticity in the material are fine.