Size: XL/XXL|Colour: Black|Change

on 29 August 2012
I ordered a Everlast sweatsuit from this company it didn't last song the bottoms ripped after second session of only light training. I left feedback the company asked me to remove what I had posted an offered me a refund or a replacement.
So I requested a replacement they told me they no longer sold the product which I see now is a lie. So I opted for a different sweatsuit they recommended but that never turned up I tried contacting them but was ignored.
I went out of my way to remove the feedback either speaking to one of their advisor's & what do I get in return NOTHING
on 17 January 2013
Only got to use the sauna suit once! The pants split right down the leg the first time they were worn!!
Terrible quality, very disapointed
on 4 September 2012
Did not last long but while on did its job. suit lost he hod while taking it off and the leg split the third time I wore the suit very embarassing
on 23 April 2016
This is a wonderful Sauna Suit, good quality, and does as it should. My only complaint, is it's very hard to get off after you've sweat in it. Could do with a zipped access To make it easy to get off. Trousers look great, even on their own.
on 21 August 2013
I’ve used the trousers a couple of times and there is already a hole at the ankle level, poor quality joning the elastic band to the material.
on 24 June 2015
Quality not as good as I expected as it ripped on my second time of wearing it. Very disappointed with this. I also understand this is not the fault of the seller so would still recommend buying and would myself continue to purchase from them as the item was prompt.
on 30 April 2014
the product could of been better should of been stronger leggings ripped the top part ok leggings not the same quality
on 4 April 2015
This item is every bit of what I expected it to be. Good fit, comfortable to wear, made of good strong material, just the job.
on 28 February 2013
The product came on time and as described on the web
on 18 December 2014
Good product!! Perfect for loosing weight :)