- Visit the Cat Clothing & Accessories Store for a huge selection of cat collars, leads, coats and jumpers from great brands at top prices.
- Visit the Cat Store for great offers on cat food and accessories from top brands.
- Visit the Pet Supplies Store for a huge selection of pet supplies from great brands at top prices.
- Visit the Cat Treats Store for a huge selection of cat treats from great brands at top prices.
- Visit the Deals in Pet Supplies Page for great discounts on a range of top-brand pet supplies products.
- Visit the Cat Flap Reviews page featuring ratings from thousands of customers who have used our most popular cat flaps.
- Visit the Cat Litter Reviews page featuring ratings from thousands of customers who have used our most popular cat litters.
Ever Clean Less Track, 10 kg
There is a newer model of this item:
- Premium, high quality clumping cat litter
- Maximum odour elimination
- Made with a special clay to create strong clumps as soon as it comes into contact with liquid
- Includes activated carbon granules trapping, absorbing & eliminating odours
- Larger granules reduce scatter
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Keeps litter box area neater in homes with long-haired cats, or where tracking is a problem. Larger granules reduce scatter and clump harder. Scented.
Ever Clean Less Track Cat Litter 10kg
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
My cat is an indoor cat but you can never smell his litterbox. This stuff looks like course sand and clumps all liquid into a solid lump - this makes scooping real easy and allows you to lift out all the soiled litter in one go. It leaves the rest clean and without odor. I hardly ever have to wash out the litter box with soap anymore.
A friend recently got kittens and just walking into her house I was hit by that acidic cat-pee smell. She herself almost gave up the cats because of the small and the mess! She got Ever Clean and it changed everything, no more smell and really "less track" than wood chips or other stuff that spreads everywhere outside the litterbox.
Lastly I want to say how great it is to have this delivered to my door. It was pretty heavy to lug home from the pet shop. These guys dispatch it with private courier and it arrives within two days. I highly recommend it to anyone with indoor cats!
This is a clumping cat litter which clumps efficiently and we have had very little tracking of the litter through the house over the 3 weeks we have been using it. Odour control seems also very good thus far. I will buy it again.
Easy to clean as well, I scoop their litter box twice a day and it's easy when the litter clumps so well. I'm very happy with this product and tend to buy 4 boxes at a time. My garage looks like I'm saving for a cat litter shortage!
It says on the box to change it once a month but I haven't changed mine since August (it's nearly mid October now). Provided you keep on top of scooping out the clumped litter and the poops daily and top it up with fresh litter each time then you can pretty much get away with it. True, it is expensive but I think it is well worth it, it clumps perfectly so you can remove the pees really easily and it doesn't smell AT ALL.
Speculate to accumulate people. The purchase is well worth it; previously I was spending £10 every 3 weeks on Catsan so buying Ever Clean is roughly the same....plus, you don't have to put in a fraction of the labour. What's not to like?
I'm on my second box now and even if I'm piss poor, I'm going to find the money to keep buying this stuff indefinitely. Wholeheartedly recommend.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Shame this is so expensive as it really is the best cat litter in the world.Published 9 months ago by Ms. Colleen Chapman
I am at a loss regarding the 5 star reviews, what have I done wrong? Only used the stuff for 12 hours and never again. Read morePublished 15 months ago by Suzanne Watt
Brilliant! Never need to throw out complete tray, just the clumps.Published 16 months ago by Brigitte armitage-jones
Not the best I've tried. My cats still managed to track with it!Published 20 months ago by Kathy Walling